Collections Specialist II-Remote
Company: Community Health Systems
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Responsible for all aspects of insurance follow up and collection
activity. Expected to show a broader range of knowledge in regards
to working the Revenue Cycle.
This position is remote.
- Responsible for all aspects of follow up and collections,
including making telephone calls, accessing payor websites, and
- Accurately and thoroughly documents the pertinent collection
- Initiate telephone or letter contact to patients to obtain
additional information as needed.
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve ongoing
- Attend and participate in meetings, training seminars and
in-services to develop job knowledge.
- Respond timely to emails and telephone messages as appropriate.
Communicate issues to management, including payer, system or
escalated account issues.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual performance
evaluation process with their Supervisor.
- Ability to perform all other duties as assigned or
- High school diploma required
- Associate's degree preferred
- 1-2 years related experience
- Knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software and
Keywords: Community Health Systems, Sarasota , Collections Specialist II-Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!