Collections Specialist II
Company: Community Health System
Posted on: May 11, 2022
The Shared Services Center - Sarasota provides business office
support functions like billing, insurance follow-up, call center
customer service, data entry and more for hospitals and healthcare
* Responsible for all aspects of follow up and collections,
including making telephone calls, accessing payor websites, and
* Accurately and thoroughly documents the pertinent collection
* Initiate telephone or letter contact to patients to obtain
additional information as needed.
* Coordinates with internal departments to resolve ongoing
* Attend and participate in meetings, training seminars and
in-services to develop job knowledge.
* Respond timely to emails and telephone messages as appropriate.
Communicate issues to management, including payer, system or
escalated account issues.
* Participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual performance
evaluation process with their Supervisor.
* Ability to perform all other duties as assigned or requested.
* High school diploma required
* Associate's degree preferred
* 1-2 years related experience
* Knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software and
Keywords: Community Health System, Sarasota , Collections Specialist II, Accounting, Auditing , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!