Company: Sarasota Memorial Health
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Responsible for, and tracks, all financial transactions, including
member billing and collections, Point of Sale transactions,
purchasing, payroll and financial expenses.
- Require Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance or
related field or five (5) years related experience.
- Require a minimum of three (3) years of experience with
PC-related software with strong analytical computer skills.
- Prefer ability to use a 10-key adding machine both quickly and
- Prefer ability to communicate effectively with patients and the
public demonstrating a high level of professionalism.
- Prefer demonstrated interpersonal skills including the ability to
handle difficult situations in a diplomatic manner.
- Prefer demonstrated computer literacy with windows based
- Prefer demonstrated effective oral and written communication
Required License and Certs
Preferred License and Certs
Keywords: Sarasota Memorial Health, Sarasota , Billing/Operations Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!