Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
Company: City National Bank
Posted on: April 16, 2019
About City National Bank of Florida
Headquartered in Miami, City National Bank (CNB) is the financial
institution to which Floridians have turned for more than 70 years.
With more than $14 billion in assets, CNB is one of the largest
financial institutions based in the state. City National Bank is a
subsidiary of Chilean bank, Banco de Credito e Inversiones (Bci),
and remains a South Florida-based community bank with local
decision-making. City National Bank is rated 5 stars "Superior" by
BauerFinancial. CNB was voted Best Community Bank, Best Business
Bank, Best Bank for Commercial Real Estate, Best Bank for Jumbo
Loans, Best Private Bank and Best Foreign National Mortgage Lender
by the readers of the Daily Business Review. CNB offers a
diversified portfolio of financial products and services from
Miami-Dade County to Central Florida.
Acts as the primary adviser for a portfolio of Corporate Banking
clients. Develops new business relationships and maintains
important revenue-generating client relationships through new
business development, relationship and portfolio management
activities. Assesses the risks and impact from both the client s
and bank s perspective, identifies opportunities to cross-sell
related banking products and services and leads the development of
an overall client relationship strategy.
* Ten years of Commercial Lending experience.
* Has formal credit training by national or large regional
* Positive, goal oriented, poised, tactful, independent,
self-starter and detail oriented.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive goals
* Strong understanding of the principles of accounting and
* Strong marketing and analytical skills.
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to analyze financial conditions and industry
* Must have a valid driver s license and must have the ability to
independently visit clients in our entire banking area sometimes
with little or no notice.
* External client interaction (meetings, networking etc), sales
activities, accomplishment of goals, accuracy and regulatory
compliance are critical functions of this job.
* Bachelor s degree in Business or related field
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
* Reasonable accommodation may be made to assist individuals with
disabilities to complete the online application process. Please
contact our Human Resources Department at 305-577-7680 or by e-mail
Keywords: City National Bank, Sarasota , Corporate Banking Relationship Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!