Pharmacy Data Entry Technician
Company: Res-Care, Inc.
Posted on: May 8, 2022
PHARMACY DATA ENTRY TECHNICIAN
$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
Join our PharMerica team! PharMerica is a closed-door pharmacy
where you can focus on fulfilling the pharmaceutical needs of our
long-term care and senior living clients. We offer a non-retail
pharmacy environment. Our organization is in high growth mode,
which means advancement opportunities for individuals who are
looking for career progression!
Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
Company paid STD and LTD
Employee Discount Program
Our Pharmacy group focuses on providing exceptional customer
service and meeting the pharmacy needs for hospitals,
rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, and other
specialized care centers nationwide. If your passion is service
excellence and top-quality care come join our team and apply
* Order Entry for new/refill medications.
* File documentation as required by pharmacy regulations.
* Respond to customer inquiries as necessary.
* Fill drug kits under direct supervision applying accuracy and
* Match preprinted label and delivery manifests with a source
* Locate medication from pharmacy supply area, count out, and
package in correct system, including blister packs and vials.
* Pre-package medications according to standard procedures.
* Assist in other phases of computer operations including billing
* Clean all equipment and work areas.
* Check equipment for calibration and safety.
* Rotate stock as required.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Registered Pharmacy Technician, preferred.
* Previous pharmacy experience required.
* Excellent data entry skills.
* Attention to detail and be able to work under deadlines.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent customer service skills.
About our Line of Business
PharMerica is a full-service pharmacy solution providing value
beyond medication. PharMerica is the long-term care pharmacy
services provider of choice for senior living communities, skilled
nursing facilities, public health organizations and post-acute care
organizations. PharMerica is one of the nation's largest pharmacy
companies. PharMerica offers unmatched employee development,
exceptional company culture, seemingly endless opportunities for
advancement and the highest hiring goals in decades. For more
information about PharMerica, please visit www.pharmerica.com.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Additional Job Information
* Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician in the state of
Keywords: Res-Care, Inc., Sarasota , Pharmacy Data Entry Technician, Administration, Clerical , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!