Company: Sarasota Toyota
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Position Title: -Receptionist Service -
Department :ServiceReports to: -Service ManagePosition Summary:
-Receptionist Service Associate is primarily responsible for
receiving payment from customers for goods and services, recording
the amount received and accurately posting for it and accounting
for it. Answering incoming calls and make outbound calls to obtain
appointment goal targets. Capture customers email and set next
appointments for all service customers.Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceEssential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Makes outbound phone calls to schedule appointments and meet
daily appointment targets.
- Answers incoming phone calls and sets appointments or directs
to correct extension.
- Receives and issues a receipt for cash, checks and credit card
payments, following the procedure set out for accepting payment
(e.g., checks verified, etc.)
- Records amount received in the computer and secures monies in
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Reviews and records totals as shown on the receipt tape and
verifies against cash on hand.
- Captures customers correct email and sets next appointment for
all customers at time of check out.
- Refers customers who have additional questions or complaints to
the service advisor or other appropriate person.
- Coordinates vehicle pick up with the service porters.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) rating as set by
- Ensures all service records are filed timely and
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
Let customers who are waiting know that they will be helped
- Attends meetings as scheduled.
- Ensure that work areas and customer waiting areas are kept
Qualifications: -To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. - The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. - Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Education& Experience: Computer and Phone knowledge - - -Language
Skills: -Ability to read or learn to interpret documents such as
repair orders. - Ability to write routine reports and
correspondence. -Ability to effectively present information in
one-on-one and small group situations to customers, employees and
the general public. -Mathematical skills: -Ability to calculate
figures and amounts such as discounts. -Reasoning Ability: -Ability
to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions
furnished in written or oral form. - Ability to deal with problems
involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
-Certificates, Licenses, & Registration: Valid driver's
Keywords: Sarasota Toyota, Sarasota , Receptionist Service, Administration, Clerical , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!