Company: Hope Home Inspections LLC
Posted on: May 25, 2023
POSITION: OFFICE MANAGER
Hope Home Inspections is looking for a full-time, hard-working individual who is a great communicator and able to spearhead the daily operations of our office. The ideal candidate is comfortable with growth and is willing to learn/adapt in this ever-changing business. Due to this fast pace industry, this employee must remain calm under pressure. Additionally, they need to be able to create, improve, and implement new software programs, processes, goals, and policies quickly and effectively within their team.
We are looking for a driven, team player who thrives in an environment of teaching and motivating. We seek someone who does not mind working in the trenches when the need arises. This person will handle the more difficult and delicate matters with finesse, professionalism, and expertise. This person holds a high degree of self-accountability.
At Hope Home Inspections, we are uncompromising in the pursuit of excellence: our core values are more than just words on a page - we live by these values every day. Our Company mission is to arm our customers with valuable information about a home's condition because everyone deserves to know exactly what they are buying.
*Full-time employment Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm with the occasional weekend coverage, $39,520 - $53,040 per year*
* Ensure the office's daily operations are organized, controlled, accomplished, and improved upon.
* Develop, advance, and implement office policies and standards to guide the operation of the office.
* Oversee and develop direct reports: performance evaluations, guidance of best practices, coaching, and assistance with tasks when need.
* Manage office IT support functions.
* Convert call leads to scheduled inspections by building trust through a calm demeanor, honesty, and clear intelligent communications
* Educate our clients on the services that best fit their needs because every home buyer deserves to know exactly what they are buying.
_*Regular Work Activities*_
* Review other team members work to ensure accuracy and completeness.
* Regular assessments and updates to the department's standards of practice and training manuals.
* Modification, improvement, and implantation of back-office software, systems, and processes.
* Software updates/installed, software account creation for new hires, and basic computer troubleshooting
* Training and coaching direct reports.
* Data review and collection for goal analysis.
* Planning regular meeting agendas and discussion topics.
* Fielding customer questions and complaints.
* Use online software platforms to schedule inspections and communicate with clients/inspectors.
* Proficient with computer functions/programs and comfortable speaking on the phone
* Team Player
* Detail oriented
* Teachable and coachable
* Outgoing/positive attitude
* Customer focused
* Timely and punctual
* 401K program with matching options
* Health Care
* Employee Discount
* 6 paid holidays
* Accrued 10 days (80 hours) of paid vacation in first year
* Eligible for 5 days (40 hours) of paid sick time per year as of the one-year anniversary date
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $39,520.00 - $53,040.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* Administrative experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* English (Required)
Work Location: In person
POSITION: OFFICE MANAGER
Keywords: Hope Home Inspections LLC, Sarasota , Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Sarasota, Florida
here to apply!