Finance and Office Administrator
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: October 12, 2019
1STANLEY Products and Solutions, part of Stanley Black & Decker,
designs and manufactures industry leading physical security
solutions including video monitoring, electronic access control,
alarm systems and big data analytics for retail. Our world-class
portfolio comprises four trusted, market-tested brands: 3xLOGIC,
PACOM, Sonitrol and PAC/GDX.
The Finance & Office Administrator is accountable for providing
information for Pacom NA full set of financial and management
accounts and day to day management of the office
* Maintaining and supporting the financial/management accounts and
general ledger systems (to trial balance stage) to ensure the
maintenance of a common information base.
* Participating in various budget processes and assisting with the
preparation of various management reports, on a monthly, quarterly
and annual basis.
* Ensuring requirements relating to both internal
financial/management and external regulatory information are
catered for by computerized information systems.
* Support completion of statutory returns as required and in
compliance with local statutory legal requirements.
* Liaising with operations, maintain stock data, entering new parts
information, maintaining Bills of Materials and price changes.
* Code corporate expenses monthly through Concur reporting.
* Assisting in maintaining product stock levels.
* Perform general clerical duties including mail collection and
distribution, office and facility management, employee annual leave
and sick leave reporting, tax reporting, copying, faxing and
* Data entry of customer orders through to completion of
* Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures, including
Delegation of Authority and segregation of duties.
* Adherence to health and safety policy and procedures
* Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required
* Associates Degree
* 5 years of finance experience, including such activities as
general accounting, financial analysis and reporting
* Ability to analyze and communicate financial information.
* Sound knowledge of organizational accounting procedures.
* Some familiarity with office management would be beneficial.
* Exposure to working in a large, matrix organization
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft product suite (excel, word,
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status,
age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Sarasota , Finance and Office Administrator, Administration, Clerical , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!