Director of Education-Healthcare
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The Director of Education & Engagement is responsible for the
collaborative development, planning, and implementation of all
education and engagement programs across the organization with the
mission to enhance employee and organizational performance. The
position is also responsible for continuously monitoring and
reporting on the effectiveness of these programs. The individual
will work closely with operations to help define operating
objectives and training plans to meet the organization's short and
long-term goals.Candidates must be energetic self-starters and have
the ability to contribute to the growth and success of a rapidly,
growing organizationESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSThis position will have
oversight of the training team as well as the responsibility of
developing and delivering educational content that supports the
culture of the organization and engages staff.Educational and
engagement programs include:
- Educational aspects of orientation and onboarding of clinical
and non-clinical employees
- Competency management
- Clinical professional development
- Education reinforcing inter-professional collaboration
- Staff, manager, and leadership development programsCANDIDATE
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Education, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing and leading
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in education,
organizational development or operations in an Outpatient
- Ability to lead and motivate others, develop project plans with
organization wide impact, and work in team groups.
- Proven strategic thinking, problem-solving, and analytical
skills. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
skills. Strong relationship building skills.
- Proficiency with computers, including Windows, Excel, Word, and
Power Point required.
Keywords: MAXhealth, Sarasota , Director of Education-Healthcare, Education / Teaching , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!