Senior Metallurgical Engineer
Company: Resources Water Technology
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Resumes are currently being accepted by Resources Mining
Technologies (RMT) for the following job positions: Job Title: Job
Description: Manage and Co-ordinate all RMT's Project Management
and Metallurgical Process Engineering activities for New and
Existing Projects, Product and Technology Design as well as
managing the Engineering Development and Implementation of new RMT
- Innovate and implement solutions to complex metallurgical and
multi-discipline technical challenges utilizing the unique features
and performance of RMT technology.
- Make proactive use of information and IP developed in the
implementation of unique solutions in projects to redesign and
improve existing RMT technology.
- Apply inductive thinking to the active invention, development
and implementation of unique new technology in the mineral
processing and water treatment industries.
- Provide advice and expertise including professional
metallurgical and technical evaluations to RMT existing clients
operations, new prospective clients and academic institutions.
- Lead and provide academic lectures, technical white papers and
trade show presentations for all RMT technologies, new projects,
inventions and innovations.
- Engage in active ongoing sales activities and business
development including small and large audience presentations,
technical tender review and pre-award clarification
- Compile metallurgical technical reports for engineering studies
at pre-feasibility, feasibility and bankable levels to provide the
major justification for the approval of capital projects.
- Ensuring all the laboratory and pilot plant activities in
developing process options, engineering design criteria and
scale-up requirements for RMT gold processing plants conducted
correctly to relevant industry standards.
- Responsible for the development of both conventional and unique
flow sheets for the processing of simple to highly complex ore
deposits, implementing RMT unique technology to provide future
growth for the company.
- Overall capital project management of existing and new projects
including engineering management of fabricators and sub
- Support projects in all stages of execution as well as M&A
activities, operations, and client interaction.
- Maintain and develop QA/QC standards on all development
- Coordinate, prioritize, and manage resources for multiple
- Troubleshoot installation operational performance and provide
methods of optimization to existing client metallurgical operations
utilizing RMT technology.
- Providing all projects technical support in assessing
metallurgical extractive performance during commissioning of new
RMT metallurgical plants and managing all commissioning and
- Interact and form liaisons with engineering companies,
suppliers and consulting groups to further develop RMT's technical
expertise and to promote RMT as an industry leader. The above
duties and responsibilities are representative of the nature and
level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- The position is located in Sarasota, Florida.
- Position requires travel nationally and internationally to
assist RMT's metallurgical operations globally. Qualifications
- B.S., B.Tech, NHD or other Tertiary Qualification in Mineral
Processing, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering or related
- Experience should include a minimum of 15 years' experience in
operations, project management, technical development and/or
metallurgical design in the Au, Cu or base metal extractive
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and at least 10
years in a management role of which at least 5 years in capital
- Experience in business development is an advantage.
- Excellent innovative skills and inductive thinking.
- A track record of practical inventive abilities (e.g. patents)
is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills including cultural awareness and
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers, managers,
and key stakeholders.
- Must have extensive networking contacts with metallurgical
consultants, and Engineering firms.
- Global Acumen - international experience at senior level will
be an advantage.
- Experience with complex material processing such as oxide and
refractory ores, oxidative pre-treatment, pressure leaching,
sulfide flotation plants in addition to experience with Cu/Au ore
bodies. A negotiable industry related salary plus benefit package.
Attn: Human Resources Department, Reference 6487 IMPORTANT Phone
applications are not accepted. Our Human Resources Department
will-- review resumes and will notify short listed candidates by
email. All resumes submitted will be kept on file for future
consideration. If you do not wish for us to keep your resume on
file, please notify us by email.
Keywords: Resources Water Technology, Sarasota , Senior Metallurgical Engineer, Engineering , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!