Delivery/Install/Setup MFP and AV Technician
Company: RITE Technology
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Summary: The primary duty of this position is set up equipment,
deliver equipment, install equipment to include mounting and wiring
of a variety of devices. These devices include, but are not limited
to, copiers, printers, displays, microphones, speakers, processors,
etc.Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
- Assemble and perform quality checks at the direction of the
- Complete required documentation for setup, install, delivery
- Under the direction of the Shop Supervisor perform installs on
delivered equipment to include fax, print, and scan
- Pre-inspect machines for delivery verifying that all
accessories, supplies, power cords and power filters are present
- Ensure that stair climber remains charged and ready for use
with little notice.
- Monitor tread life, oil change intervals, fluid levels for all
company delivery vehicles.
- Ensure stair climber loaded when needed.
- Ensure tools, rags and cleaners are on the truck for use in
- Take extreme care when loading and packing machines in the
- Perform machine deliveries including assembly of machines to
- Must be able to independently route themselves with a focus on
efficiency and meeting deadlines in a safe manner.
- Clean delivered machines upon delivery.
- Route wires, cables, power filters and power cords using tie
wraps to present a clean appearance at install.
- When picking up a machine, collect any supplies that may remain
and return to the Operations Manager.
- Obtain required signatures for delivery validation.
- Notify Director of Service of any vehicle maintenance that
needs to be done.
- Ensure that the truck returns with - full tank or greater in
preparation for the following days deliveries.
- Ensure that the box area of the truck is swept and well
organized. All blankets, corner protectors, and straps neat and
- Ensure that the cab area is clean and well organized. All trash
cleared out, windows cleaned, interior cleaned and organized.
- Ensure truck exterior is clean.
- Perform local supply deliveries and others as instructed.
- Monitor office garbage and empty as needed.
- Perform meter collection as needed. Work with our Help Desk to
deploy FM audit in situations where machines are networked.
- Monitor on site toner levels at a few named accounts.
- As time permits, assist Parts Manager with pulling supplies for
supply orders with a focus on accuracy.
- Prepare items for shipping with a focus on correct contact
names and addresses.
- Operate UPS and Fed Ex software as required
- Able to perform inventory transactions, order fulfilment, and
other e-automate functions as required.
- Ability to back up Parts Manager in a limited capacity in his
- Other duties as assigned.AV Responsibilities:The primary job of
AV technicians is to set up and install media equipment such as LCD
projectors, speakers, TVs, video teleconferencing systems (VTC),
microphones, speakers, video monitors, and cameras. They also set
up support AV tools like equipment racks. Additionally, they
complete electrical wiring, programming, and basic
construction/assembly.Possess a keen eye for detail. Have a high
level of physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy equipment.
-Qualifications: -To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Candidate must:
- possess a valid Florida Driver's License,
- maintain a good driving record,
- have reliable transportation with proof of vehicle insurance,
- pass all pre-employment screenings.Education/Experience:
-Previous delivery experience, forklift experience, pallet jack,
warehouse experience desired. -Language Ability: -Ability to read
and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, and memos;
ability to write correspondence; ability to effectively present
information to customers or employees of the company.Math Ability:
-Basic ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.Reasoning
Ability: -Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with
problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized
situations. -Computer Skills: -Individual should have knowledge of
word processing software and inventory software. A working
knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required. -Work Environment: -The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is
usually moderate. -Physical Demands: -While performing the duties
of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to
finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance; stoop, kneel or crouch; talk and hear. The employee is
frequently required to stand, walk and sit, and must regularly lift
and/or move up to 150 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, peripheral vision and the ability to
adjust focus and distinguish colors.Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Preferred Experience: --- - - - - - -Previous
experience working as an AV technician, inclusive of performing
mounting, testing of audio-visual equipment and fix issues related
to video, audio, switching, and control systems. --- - - - - -
-Familiarity with computers and IP Networking Systems. --- - - - -
- -Experience with Creston, QSC, Shure, Poly, BarcoPay$16.00 -
$20.00 per hour
Keywords: RITE Technology, Sarasota , Delivery/Install/Setup MFP and AV Technician, Engineering , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!