Posted on: September 12, 2019
Radiant Power Corp. is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join
We offer a generous annual bonus, health and dental coverage,
company paid vision, life insurance, short term disability and long
term disability, along with a 401k with a company match.
Schedule is Monday - Thursday, 7:00am-5:30pm
The manufacturing engineer will support the business in areas of
production process improvement, analyze and interpret technical
data (engineering drawings, QA specifications, purchase orders,
etc.) and create shop routings, operations sheets, tools and other
necessary processes and equipment for legacy and new products.
* Develop, evaluate, improve and document manufacturing processes,
including process control techniques and procedures in a
* Continuous improvement and enhancement of product quality, cost
reduction and throughput by continually analyzing the manufacturing
* Collaborate with Quality Control, Design Engineering and
Manufacturing Team Members regarding testing methodology, product
tooling and design, to ensure effective production methods
* Implement automated solutions where volumes and business case
* Confer with vendors to determine adherence to product
specifications, specifying equipment purchases, make vs. buy
analysis, and evaluating products according to quality
* Participate/Lead MRB activities, including root cause and
* Design and develop manufacturing processes for enhancements,
product changes and new products.
* Design and develop related fixtures and tooling
* Create and maintain accurate documentation of tool drawings,
design concepts and shop orders in conjunction with the NPD and
Quality Assurance functions
* Provide Engineering support to the Production team to trouble
shoot and resolve technical issues
* Bachelors degree in Engineering (preferred).
* Minimum 2 years in electronics assembly production
* Preference given to aerospace and defense electronics
* Read/Write Fluently in English; Spanish speaking a plus
* Needs to be an effective communicator, credible and decisive,
possess team building skills
* Must be well-organized, flexible and able to work in a fast
paced, manufacturing environment
* Must have analytical skills and demonstrated RCCA implementation
* Comfortable using MS Office Suite including; Outlook, Excel,
PowerPoint, and MSWord.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
* Regularly required to walk up and down stairs.
* Regularly required to sit for long periods of time.
* Regularly required to talk or hear.
* Regular use of hands to finger, handle, or feel.
* Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: HEICO, Sarasota , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!