Business Development Manager
Posted on: January 16, 2020
What are we looking for?
Our Sarasota, FL office is looking for a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
MANAGER. Are you hungry to make that sale? Are you looking for a
career that offers a base salary plus unlimited earning potential?
If so, we have the position for you!
Who are we?
Select Staffing, a division of EmployBridge, has been matching
clerical and light industrial talent with the right opportunities
since 1985. Whether you're looking for guidance on how to get a job
or searching for staffing solutions for your business, we've got
you covered. Our mission is to be the most respected staffing firm
in each market we serve by providing best-in-class, extra-mile
service to our valued clients and associate employees. Find out
more about what sets us apart from our competitors at
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in
the United States and a preeminent resource for professional
staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly
600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from
recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to
delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our
reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the
* Prospecting and generating leads through in-person and telephone
* Scheduling face to face appointments with decision makers
* Selling features and benefits of Select Staffing's recruitment
* Bringing in new accounts and growing market share
* Maintaining, servicing and growing our existing client
* Actively participating in local networking organizations
* Acting as a liaison between our customers and branch
* Documenting and tracking sales activity in company software
* Maintaining maintain knowledge of the client's business, current
opportunities/challenges, and workforce requirements
* Developing and executing effective marketing/sales campaigns to
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
* A desire to "hunt" and bring in new business
* A proven sales ability with success at building relationships
* Ability to create customer loyalty
* Experience selling a service versus a tangible product a plus
* Territory and account management skills
* Strong time management skills
* Experience in the Staffing industry is preferred
* Exceptional communication and strong customer service ability
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that
include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers,
Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel
One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who
share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in
challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is
team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We
consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep
our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates-
Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At
EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes:
comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and
prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays,
flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program. We also offer a
variety of career paths and encourage promotion from within.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: EmployBridge, Sarasota , Business Development Manager, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!