Director of Facility Operations
Company: Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association
Posted on: May 20, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Responsible for operational and maintenance management of all
buildings & structures including but not limited to exterior
cleaning & repair, interior cleaning & repair, electrical
maintenance & repair, HVAC maintenance & repair, plumbing
maintenance & repair, foundation, exterior & interior lighting,
fire alarm & service, security system & service, elevator service,
playground inspection, maintenance & repair and general routine
- Responsible for oversight of set-up and operation of race &
event equipment & technology including park audio/visual system,
timing equipment, visual display system, jumbotron, internet and
- Responsible for the oversight, management, maintenance and
inspection of facility infrastructure including electric, water &
sewer, lift stations, internet/communication, storm water drainage,
roads, trails, digital signs, hardscape and irrigation.
- Responsible for oversight, management and inspection of grounds
maintenance including water quality testing, aquatic invasive
species, landscaping and tree maintenance.
- Responsible for all facility operations including trash/waste
collection / removal, park opening and closure, security,
communications services, cleaning and housekeeping services, all
third party / contractors related to facility operations and
maintenance, permitting, scheduling of facility personnel, liaison
to regulatory agencies and understanding of regulations related to
the facility, nuisance animal mitigation, safety and risk
management, support of event facility rental needs, asset repair
and replacement management, inspections, ordering and tracking of
supplies and budget planning and management.
- Oversight of construction projects at the park including
concept, project and contract management.
- At least 7 years of experience in indoor and outdoor facility
operations, sport facility experience a plus, aquatic (rowing,
paddling) facility experience also a plus
- Knowledge of building maintenance and management best
- Experience in park facility maintenance, management and best
- Understanding of audio/visual technologies, internet
technologies and communications technologies
- Knowledge of grounds maintenance and environmental safety best
- Supervisory experience, including scheduling
- Contract management experience
- Ability to create and manage a departmental budget
- Knowledge to create long term maintenance schedules and long
term maintenance and capital repair budgeting
- Experience in developing and implementing safety / risk
management training and practices. FEMA certification a plus.
- Construction experience preferred.
- Sport and particularly knowledge of rowing / paddling sports a
- Bachelor's degree in sports management, venue management,
construction, public administration, recreation and leisure or
- IAVM, IFMA and/or NRPA certifications a plus.--
- Must obtain boater's license 90 days following hiring.
- Must obtain CPR/First Aid certification 90 days following
Keywords: Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association, Sarasota , Director of Facility Operations, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!