Community Association Manager (#SFL2021-3384)
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Overview RealManage is a national Inc. 5000 firm with clients
and operations in 17 states from California to Florida and from
Texas to Illinois that delivers services to homeowners'
associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury
high-rises, municipal utility districts, and master-planned
communities. - RealManage also serves nationally recognized
developer/builder clients.As one of the largest (#3 out of 5,000+
firms) and fastest-growing companies in the community management
industry, RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at
competitive prices with the best people, best practices, and best
technology of cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission
is to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the
expectations of our customers; provide visibility and transparency
in all that we do for our clients who place their trust in us;
measure our performance and improve at the fastest rate possible;
create a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth,
and diversity; and grow a financially strong organization which
will enable us to provide industry leading innovations apart from
our competition.RealManage is a values-based company with the
following values as our guiding principles:
- Integrity: -we always do the right thing.
- Respect: -for our customers, employees and company; mutual
respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: -more than teamwork; we are part of something
special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: -we are a professional services
company; people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: -never satisfied, always learning and always
growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never
staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.The
Licensed Community Association Manager (CAM) is the key ambassador
of RealManage. - He/she will provide management, direction and
leadership to ensure the daily operations of a portfolio of
community associations delivers professional services and
exceptional customer satisfaction in accordance with the service
level agreement, and in alignment with the company's guiding
principles.Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
working closely with the Board of Directors, developer and/or
builder, to manage and operate the community, facilitate solutions
to problems, promote community harmony, enforce deed restrictions
and increase value of each community. Responsibilities
- Serves the Board as a consultant in a professional manner.
- Practice and adhere to the Guiding Principles of the company
and respond to all calls / emails within 24 hours of receipt.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of state and
regulatory agency statutes and the community's documents, polices,
- Provides weekly updates of open items and ongoing reporting to
the Board regarding collections, ACC requests, compliance, service
request and work order activity.
- Provides administrative, operational and managerial advice to
Board of Directors.
- Ability to run a Board or Annual Meeting and creates monthly
management reports, which depict the actual condition of community
amenities, progress of specific key initiatives, and makes clear
and concise recommendations.
- Orchestrates annual Board Orientation, Contract Review, and
training workshops to assist the Board in education and goal
setting as appropriate.
- Assist the board with hiring contractors and insurance carriers
to maintain and protect the community.
- Provide vendor management oversight, including set-up, bid
process, through contract and oversight.
- Oversee and approve payment of vendors providing service to
- Develop and submit complete and accurate annual budget(s),
meeting all deadlines and demonstrating thorough analysis and
consideration for the goals of the association.
- Oversees and/or drives the community monthly to ensure the
highest standards are maintained for common areas and the violation
process is upheld to achieve compliance with the community
- Works with accounting team to ensure the accuracy and ongoing
maintenance of financials, variance reports, and invoice
processing. Possesses knowledge of cash balances and availability
of funds for projects, monitors aging report to ensure timely legal
action regarding collections, and any other legal action before the
- Build and foster positive relationships with residents to
ensure a high level of service, timely and complete resolution of
resident concerns, good communications, and continuous improvement
in services for the community.
- Attend monthly Manager's and training meetings as
- Conduct business at-all -times with the highest standards of
personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Displays exceptional ability to analyze and deal with a variety
of situations that otherwise could be potential problems.
- Florida state community association manager license
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate or higher degree
- Minimum of one (1) year managing Homeowner Associations (HOAs)
- CAI designation(s) strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to
completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed
routines, and standard accepted practices.Career Path:This position
is on the career path to become a Senior Community Association
Manager and Director of Community Association. RealManage is a
national company with leadership opportunities across the
country.Compensation:Commensurate with experienceBenefits
Summary:Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Life / Disability 401
Keywords: RealManage, Sarasota , Community Association Manager (#SFL2021-3384), Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!