Physician Clinic Medical Director
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:More time for your patients and more time for you. It's
time to learn more about careers at Concentra.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team
of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally,
they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by
balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a
clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you
to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the
health of America's workforce.
Our Florida locations provide a full spectrum of workplace
healthcare services, to ensure America's workforce stays healthy
and safe throughout their careers.
- Services include preventive care, such as pre-employment
fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals, surveillance
testing, immunizations & travel health services.
- We offer injury care solutions for non-life-threatening
injuries sustained at work.
- Our centers are complemented with OnSite Physical Therapy and
Orthopedic specialist support, to help our patients restore
function and mobility.
- We offer Urgent Care services to the community, seeing patients
ages 2 and up for minor injuries, sports physicals, etc. This is a
small percentage of our overall visit, generally less than 5%.With
522 locations nationwide, we provide care for America's workforce
in 44 states. The CMD role offers an opportunity for physicians to
blend their love of patient care with their management skills,
working with the leader in the workplace health industry.
Center Medical Director Schedule
- Monday - Friday
- 8am-5pmYour health and well-being is our top priotity.At
Concentra, employee safety during the pandemic is a top priority.
In addition to our standard infection control protocols, we
- Not accepting sick visits presenting with COVID-like symptoms
at this time
- Enforcing the use of masks
- Performing continuous sanitization of clinics
- Providing staff with PPEResponsibilities:Patient Care /
- Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care,
leading by example, and creating anexceptional patient
- Ensures day-to-day execution of medical model collaborating
with therapists and specialists to driveoptimal clinical outcomes
and case closure.
- Monitors key clinical center metrics that are provided by
Clinical Analytics and relate to qualityoutcomes.
- Manages clinicians and support staff, complies with APC
- Creates a professional and collaborative working environment
with full colleague participation thatpromotes teamwork, quality,
exceptional outcomes, and patient safety.
- Works with DMO to identify and implement changes to ensure
continuous clinical improvement.
- Masters use of clinical systems to ensure efficiency, excellent
supportive documentation, appropriateand optimal coding levels,
charge capture, and follow-through on all patient care.
- Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and
Patient, Employer, Payer Experience
- Drives patient and client experience metrics.
- Calls and communicates to employers on all new injuries and
other significant clinical changes.
- Actively participates in CLT meetings with COD and CTD to
improve quality, patient safety, outliermanagement, and ensures the
ongoing development and growth of the center's business.
- Maintains and cultivates relationships with center clients and
payers while responding to requestswithin 24 hours.
- Works with DMO and CLT to manage clinical and support staffing
levels and proficiencies that willoptimize patient satisfaction,
workflows, and efficiencies
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for
all center colleagues.
- Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent
life cycle for staff clinicians and supportstaff within the
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism,
patient/colleague safety, quality care,continuous improvement and
reward and recognition.
- Leads and promotes collaboration across disciplines to achieve
clinical and business outcomes
- Accountable for understanding and input on Center financial
drivers (GRV, PI, New Injuries, TAT) andoutcomes in order to
achieve annual business plan.
- Promotes center initiatives and workflows that are consistent
with those in other centers.
- Possesses financial awareness and provides input to center
budget and key business
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in related
ABMS/AOA recognized specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing
to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare for Urgent Care
patientsAdditional Data:BENEFITS SUMMARY:
This is a W2, employed opportunity.Our Physician colleagues enjoy a
competitive base salary, bonus plan and robust benefits package,
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan, including: 24 days of Vacation PTO
per year, 5 days of CME PTO per year,6 paid holidays per year and 6
paid extended illness days per year. PTO increases with
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
- Compensation Plan:
- Annual Base Salary
- Annual Director Stipend
- Monthly wRVU Bonus Opportunity
- Quarterly Quality Care Bonus Opportunity
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for licensure, certification and membership
renewalsThis job requires access to confidential and sensitive
information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information
management.Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: Concentra, Sarasota , Physician Clinic Medical Director, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!