Regional Manager - Northern Region
Company: Tommy s Express Holdings
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Regional Manager drives results and oversees
the operations for a region encompassing multiple Tommy's Express
Holdings (TXH) car wash locations. The Regional Manager is a
pivotal leader in the TXH organization, leading store teams by
setting goals, creating strategies, and developing talent for the
region. The Regional Manager supports the team to succeed on all
measures - including business performance, customer satisfaction,
associate development, and flawless execution of the wash
operations and brand standards. The Regional manager must display
strong proficiency in all General Manager related
responsibilities.The Regional Manager is an actively engaged leader
of leaders of the TXH team and drives superior performance and
professional development. The Regional Manager delivers upward
communication of trends and patterns that are affecting the region.
The Regional Manager will report to the Director of Operations and
is responsible for oversight of all operational and financial
aspects of a region. The Regional Manager will work a rotating,
full-time schedule including days, nights, and rotating weekends to
support the region and will partner with leadership to drive
effective management and operations of their assigned location
including, promotions, special events, customer engagement,
profitability, equipment maintenance, and other assigned company
goals. The Regional Manager will support and analyze all financial,
business, and operational aspects of the business and meet
strategic goals annually. General Duties and Responsibilities:1.
Drive Sales and Profits:
- Challenging Store Teams to drive top line sales, margin, and
deliver region metrics.
- Partner with Leadership/Store Managers to develop solutions for
business related issues/opportunities.
- Verify the execution of marketing, mechanical maintenance, and
administrative initiatives across region.
- Ensure effective expense control, labor spend, and Profit/Loss
- Protect company assets and help stores reduce shrink by
adhering to loss prevention standards.2. Build the team:
- Recruit and hire Store Managers.
- Support store level hiring/staffing decisions and
- Verify and participate in training, development, and
- Build and maintain an effective succession plan for the
- Write and deliver Store Manager performance reviews and
counseling. Also provide input on performance reviews for store
- Maintain a safe and productive work environment.3. Lead
execution of company standards:
- Evaluate and grade store presentation standards and processes.
- Protect the brand-identify building maintenance issues, both
structural and aesthetic including safety concerns.
- Ensure compliance to inventory management and freight movement
- Validate pricing accuracy, conveyance, and promotional
- Verify Loss Prevention and procedural audit compliance.
- Support continuous improvement activities throughout the
organization.4. Goal setting and promoting customer loyalty:
- Partner with General Managers to resolve customer
complaints/issue, assure customer experience is world class.
- Analyze reporting to identify and overcome customer
- Observe and coach customer engagement.Education, Experience and
- High school diploma or the equivalent. Bachelor's degree in
business related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years retail leadership experience required.
Multi-unit retail store management experience preferred. Minimum 1
year experience as TXH General Manager.
- Profit/Loss, scheduling, shrink control, and payroll
management, staffing, hiring, supervision, and counseling
- Must possess superior communication and problem-solving
- Collaborative with strong influencing and interpersonal
- Highest level of integrity and ethics, both professional and
- Must have experience managing a diverse staff of both
full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees.
- Work varied hours, days, night, and weekends as business
dictates.Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Technical & Mechanical Capacity. Basic understanding and use in
Excel and other office applications.
- Ability to use a computer, tablet, smart phone, software, and
- Ability to identify business trends and collaborate with
cross-functional partners to develop strategic plans and drive
- Proven ability to lead change while maintaining operational
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong experience with retail finance, including P&L
- Ability to work independently while still adhering to
- Proven ability to hire and develop a high performing team
aligned with company goals.
- Experience managing personnel matters in accordance with
company policies, state and/or local laws.
- Experience assessing internal talent and cultivating a strong
- Demonstrated ability to create an inclusive environment that
fosters development of others; supports constructive conflict
- Regularly required to sit stand, reach, bend and move about the
facility as needed.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to speak and hear.
- Requires driving, standing, walking, bending, kneeling,
crouching, and climbing ladders.Safety Requirements
- Ladder safety
- Electrical Hazards & Lock-Out, Tag-Out
- First Aid
- Fall Protection
- Personal Protective EquipmentWork Environment While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes
or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The
noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. All
safety equipment is provided. Position Type/Expected Hours of
- Full-Time: 50+ Hours Per Week
- Benefits: Health Insurance, 401k, Paid Vacation (Reference
- License: Valid Driver's License (Required)Our teams are loaded
with fun, ambitious and energetic people that make work enjoyable
and brighten the days of our guests. We are an innovative company
which offers a variety of careers paths, from facility maintenance,
retail leadership, district management, accounting, and marketing.
With a commitment to generosity, Tommy's Express is dedicated to
treating co-workers and guests like family. We offer competitive
wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of
co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth
Keywords: Tommy s Express Holdings, Sarasota , Regional Manager - Northern Region, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!