Service Account Manager
Company: Lawton Business Solutions
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Full Job DescriptionPurpose and Objective:Service Account
Manager is a senior sales role, whose primary objective is to
respond to service repair leads both residential and commercial and
provide proposal(s) for needed repair/maintenance.Specific Duties,
Functions and Responsibilities:The basic mission of this position
is to create, retain and follow up on leads generated through
individual or company marketing efforts, prepare estimates and
close sale of services.
- Contact daily leads provided by Service Administration with
takeoff appointment. Calls to be made within 24-hours of receiving
a work order.
- Inspect and evaluate roof conditions in preparation of
- Upload photos to Data Forma (day of inspection) and label.
- MUST upload and mark an overview either from Google Earth or
Near Map with repair locations.
- Ensure accurate estimates, adhering to company margins.
- Prepare written repair proposals with photos including overview
to deliver and/or email to customer for review and approval and CC
- Update work order in Follow Up with delivered proposal and
enter your next follow up call (MUST be within 48 hours-unless
otherwise specified by customer, then make a note why not within 48
- Complete daily follow up calls per your Follow Up
- Upload copy of estimate and proposal in proper work
order/project in CRM (DataForma).
- May be called upon to do reroof takeoffs by Estimating
- Proactively recruit referrals from existing customer base and
contact with face-to-face sales calls.
- Maintain a positive relationship with current and future
property managers which results in our company being the first and
sometimes only call for service or quotes for service.
- Network both during work hours and periodically after hours
while representing the company at designated industry network
- Maintain assigned sales quotas and follow established company
- Follow Up Dashboard MUST be updated and followed through
- Learn and become proficient with company processes, procedures
and software systems.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops, review technical publications and participate in ongoing
- Participate in pre-bid meetings as required.
- Participate in bi-weekly Service turn-over meetings.
- Participate in weekly internal sales meetings and sales
- Maintaining sales information by entering information into
company CRS (Follow Up CRM).
- All company vehicles provided to employees of CFS Roofing MUST
be properly maintained. You will be required to maintain;
cleanliness, immediate notification to fleet manager and service
manager on any type of damage including but not limited to minor
dents, cracked windshield, ensure ladders and other equipment is
properly secured to vehicle and maintained as well.
- Coordinate with fleet manager oil changes and routine
maintenance.Leadership, management and teamwork must be able to
work well with others and within company system.
- Ability to manage complex projects and muliti-task.
- Dedication to providing great customer services.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and
- Ability to work with others to accomplish goalsRequired
Knowledge, skills and physical abilities:
- Minimum 3 years experience in roofing.
- Basic knowledge of general roofing systems, codes and general
- Must be able to physically remove ladder from truck by
- Ability to set up ladder (up to 32) and comfortable to climb
ladder(s) to access roofs.
- Florida driver's license and clean driving record.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand contracts.
- Experience in writing detailed scope(s) of work for
- Computer skills Office 365 (including Word & Excel);
- Excellent people, communication and negotiating skills.
- Ability to work independently, to use time productively, and to
work well with customers in a multi-functional, fast paced
- Able to adapt to daily activities that can become complex and
- Capable of understanding priorities and managing priorities
- Ability to communicate and interpret instructions in a clear
and precise style.
- Ability to compose standard letters, with proper format,
grammar, punctuation, and spelling, using all parts of speech
- Ability to speak with poise, voice control and confidence.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to formulate plans and work independently.
- Ability to evaluate the options and make the best choice while
listening objectively to other opinions;
- Dresses for situation.Job Type: Full-timePay: $45,000.00 -
$60,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityAbility to commute/relocate:
- Sarasota, FL 34240: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
location -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lawton Business Solutions, Sarasota , Service Account Manager, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!