Director of Rehabilitation - PT/OT/OTA/PTA
Company: CHS Therapy & Rehab
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Join our growing team!! Job Title: Director of Rehabilitation
Job Summary: We work with skilled nursing facilities, post-acute
rehabilitation centers and independent care communities to enhance
therapy services for their residents. The Director of
Rehabilitation will help fulfill our mission to provide
high-quality, on-site care to residents, allowing them to maintain
their active lifestyles. Are you passionate about patient care? If
so, you might be a great fit for our team! Do you want to be part
of a supportive team and grow your therapist career? We pride
ourselves on hiring great people, taking excellent care of our
patients and our employees, providing career growth and top-notch
benefits. Responsibilities Responsibilities of the Director of
Rehabilitation: You will help provide the best possible therapy
services to patients consistent with established standards of
practice and company and department procedures, including:
- Responsible for oversight and management of all aspects of the
therapy program in assigned facility/ facilities.
- Responsible for knowledge of, and adherence to all regulatory
requirements, company policies, procedures, processes and
guidelines, job description, certification requirements, HIPAA,
confidentiality standards and resident rights.
- Responsible for establishing facility-specific procedures in
collaboration with the facility interdisciplinary team, and for
training all therapy staff on established procedures.
- Ensure all therapists provide therapy services in accordance
with regulatory requirements, established standards of practice,
Company policies and procedures, therapy department procedures and
- Ensure all therapists adhere to regulatory requirements and
Company procedures regarding documentation and billing of therapy
- Communicate and interact professionally and respectfully with
patients and family members in attending to and meeting their
- Perform all other duties as assigned and as required to
effectively discharge the responsibilities of the position and are
in the best interests of the organization. Qualifications
- Degree in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech
Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current licensure in practicing state(s)
- Ongoing continuing education and professional development to
maintain current licensure and certification - we'll help with this
- we offer CEU360 trainings for free to our employees!
- Competitive compensation
- PTO - we value your hard work and your time off
- Healthcare coverage with $0 medical copays and $0 generic
- HSA option with lower deductible for 2022
- 401K with matching program - we invest in your future!
- Life insurance - Voluntary Life and AD&D up to
- Short-term and long-term disability lifetime benefit term life
with long-term care
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Pet insurance - we know they're part of the family too!
- Legal Shield and ID Shield - giving you the option to be
- Free courses to earn CEUs PM22
Keywords: CHS Therapy & Rehab, Sarasota , Director of Rehabilitation - PT/OT/OTA/PTA, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!