OPERATIONS EXCELLENCE MANAGER
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Position Summary:As an Operations Excellence Manager, you will
use project management skills to coordinate, plan and execute
industrials projects that contribute to overall business
efficiencies while ensuring that health & safety rules are
respected, and risks are eliminated. In this position, you must
ensure leadership, change management and coordination of projects
within CAE Healthcare Operations and collaborate with additional
global functions. You will be responsible for the life cycle of
improvement projects and follow the Lean/ Six Sigma
approach.Reports To:Director of OperationsPosition
- Provide financial business case and technical justification for
the scope of continuous improvement projects.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement based on
problem-solving techniques including Kaizen, Six Sigma, Lean,
Design Thinking and Agile concepts.
- Responsible for the implementation and expansion of new
manuals, semi-automated and automated production lines.
- Responsible for finding continuous improvements within
operations & supply chain functions including manufacturing,
inventory & logistics.
- Define and control the progress, milestones, and checkpoints of
- Responsible for the overall execution of your projects, from
initiation to delivery.
- Assume budget responsibility for major projects up to 1
- Facilitate training for Green Belt candidates and coach on
continuous improvement projects.
- Lead continuous improvement (DMAIC), change management and
business transformation initiatives.
- Analyze information and processes to define problems and make
recommendations regarding gap analyses.
- Report regularly to management on progress, problems,
alternative solutions, and results.
- Define key performance indicators.
- Communicate with process owners at all levels of the
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Business, Engineering, or
related fieldExperience Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years' professional experience in project
management, continuous improvement, industrial engineering, or
- PMP Certification and Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean projects
- Proven experience in change management
- Pragmatic approach in efforts to achieve excellence,
flexibility, ability to adapt and good reactions, even under
- Ability to work at different organizational levels and support
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Business sense, ability to strike the right balance between
client requirements and the company's strategic objectives
- Excellent communication, human relations and coaching skills
and a strong power of persuasionCAE Continuum Profile:Hybrid [60%
remote, 40% onsite]Preferred:
- PMI-ACP certificationTravel:Up to 10% travel requiredGeneral:
- Complies with & enforces all applicable safety rules,
regulations, & procedures both at CAE HEALTHCARE and wherever
representing CAE HEALTHCARE [e.g., program site, trade show,
- Performs all duties in complete compliance with all legal &
- Maintains security of proprietary information.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as judgment & necessity
dictates.CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any
other protected factor.FLSA STATUS: Full Time, Regular,
ExemptPosition TypeRegularCAE thanks all applicants for their
interest. However, only those whose background and experience match
the requirements of the role will be contacted.Equal Employment
OpportunityAt CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our
success. With no exception.As captured in our overarching value
"One CAE", we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and
inclusive team.At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of
race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.The masculine
form may be used in this job description solely for ease of
reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
Keywords: CAE, Sarasota , OPERATIONS EXCELLENCE MANAGER, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!