Company: Randstad USA
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Industry leader and growing manufacturing company is looking for a
Pricing Manager in the Sarasota area.
This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan
commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $95k
to $105k plus an annual bonus opportunity.
Relocation assistance is also available.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Sarasota, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Oversee the construction and maintenance of pricing matrices with
the ability to create unification and standardization.
- Analyze sales trends and transactions to ensure pricing meets
all market levels.
- Oversee the monitoring of matrices and product files, ensuring
newly added products are properly grouped and priced.
- Sign off on pricing changes and change customer price
- Advise on product file structure and content necessary for all
group mapping, rebating and customer specific pricing.
- Conducts analysis of business trends and gathers input from
Sales and Product Management to implement pricing changes.
- Implements and tracks pricing adjustments to facilitate
- Develops, implements and monitors profit strategies for
customers and vendor partners.
- Analyzes and forecasts the profit impact of proposed pricing
actions and provides direction based on analysis.
- Conducts weekly review of key profit metrics in order to
identify variances to product family profit goals.
- Researches and analyzes root causes of profit variances and
takes actions to implement solutions in partnership with Product
Management and Sales.
- Provides training, gathers information and drives
accountability regarding profit within supported division.
- Proactively looks for and executes profit improvement
- Performs additional duties as assigned. Knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required:
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with
- Able to analyze and resolve complex issues and problems in a
sound and timely fashion.
- Able to apply advanced mathematical concepts to practical
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when
faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
- Able to assimilate research data from a variety of sources,
analyze, and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of
- Able to identify areas of risk/concern in area of
- Able to think strategically and tactically.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Minimum Qualifications: Typically requires BS/BA in a related
discipline. Generally 7+ years of experience in a related field.
May require certification. Advanced degree may offset less
experience in some disciplines
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of
all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview
process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a
reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview
experience a great one, please contact
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be
required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate,
subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully
review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements
or ask your Randstad representative for more information
Keywords: Randstad USA, Sarasota , Pricing Manager, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!