Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for an experienced assistant general manager to
help the general manager in directing daily business operations.
The assistant general manager should be experienced in a
supervisory role, and be able to confidently deliver performance
feedback, set goals, foster teamwork, and clearly communicate
business objectives. The AGM must be able to competently perform
duties in the absence of the general manager.
To be a successful assistant general manager, you should eagerly
participate in educational and training opportunities. The AGM must
be able to motivate and positively influence staff, especially
during times of low morale. A top candidate for this position must
have strong leadership and organizational skills. The AGM should be
firm, but also approachable.Requirements:
- Degree in business administration or similar.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good observation skills.
- An ability to deliver constructive criticism.
- Computer literate and basic Math skills.
- An ability to identify weaknesses and provide coaching where
- Cooperating with the general manager, and assisting with
anything from project planning to staff management.
- Nurturing positive working relationships with staff.
- Delegating daily tasks.
- Addressing any issues in a timely fashion.
- Supervising staff and controlling merchandise.
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Setting a good example for staff.
- Competitive Pay
- Career Growth
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Meals (during shift)
- Friendly Co-Workers
- No late nights
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and EasterCompany
IntroductionFirehouse Subs is a U.S.-based, fast casual restaurant
chain founded in 1994 in Jacksonville, Florida by former
firefighter brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen. Firehouse
Subs has opened over 1,180 restaurants in 46 states as well as
Puerto Rico, Canada and non-traditional locations.
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Sarasota , Assistant Manager, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!