Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: November 26, 2022
PANERA CAFE GENERAL MANGER
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported,
be yourself, reach your goalsand help others do the same? If so,
then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your
trust and help you succeedevery day, in every way. Come join the
Panera Perks: Competitive pay Eligible for a quarterly bonus Free
Meals on shifts Career Growth Opportunities
Paid vacation & holidays for full-time team members Medical,
dental, vision, life insurance & 401(k) with match available
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge?
Ready to grow? If so, youll thrive on our team.
Our General Managers are the heart of Panera.
As a Panera General Manager, you help lead an amazing team and a
popular neighborhood bakery-cafe to success. You own ultimate
accountability for the success of your bakery-cafe by making key
decisions and solving problems. You make the Warmth, Belonging,
Growth, and Trust of Panera a reality with your team.
As a Panera General Manager, your responsibilities include among
- Build our culture of Warmth, Belonging, Growth, and Trust.
- Be an ambassador of our Guiding Values and Behaviors:
- Warmth for guests: Making people smile
- Bold thoughts, brave actions: Learning, growing, and taking
- Own it: Finding solutions and taking initiative
- Win together: Working (and winning) as a team
- Inspire and celebrate: Having fun and celebrating success
- Rooted in respect: Seeing the best in others
- Ensure extraordinary guest experiences.
- Make sure every customer is delighted by the quality of our
food, service, staff, andsafety measures.
- Build customer relationships that lead to long-term, loyal
- Own all aspects of leading, managing, and developing your
- Plan and manage staffing needs, shift scheduling, people
development, career development, and succession planning.
- Lead your cafe through ongoing training, including people
development, coaching, planning and prioritization, and creative
- Hire and train new team members, and keep your team motivated,
- Manage team performance to ensure your cafes goals and quality
standards are met, while ensuring extraordinary customer
- Build subject matter experts within your cafe by coaching your
managers and associates on certain responsibilities and then
delegating those responsibilities to
- Recognize and celebrate individual and team achievements.
- Own the consistent delivery of high-quality operations and
- Make sure Paneras standards of excellence are always
maintainedand continually improvedat your bakery-cafe.
- Upgrade operations as needed.
- Motivate your team to meet (and exceed) your bakery-cafe's
- Adhere to cafe systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day
- Follow company policies and procedures and comply with all
state and federal regulations.
- Coach team members to ensure the cafe adheres to operational
- Ensure food safety standards are fully maintained.
- Ensure a healthy and safe culture and workplace for your
- Grow sales and maximize profitability.
- Execute company and cafe strategies for sales growth and
- Manage associate labor to support and drive cafe profitability.
o Maintain cafe costs and inventory.
This opportunity is for you if:
- You enjoy people and have great communication skills.
- You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality
- You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and
- You can keep cool under pressure and deal with multiple types
of people in a calm and fair manner.
- You can work flexible hours, including nights and
- Youre committed to, and experienced with, health and food
- You want to have a positive impact on your customers and
- You meet these requirements:
- Three years management experience (preferred)
- Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others
in a fast-paced
- Proven ability to drive positive results o Proven ability to
run great shifts
o Demonstrated understanding of the business o ServSafe
o At least 18 years of age
Growth Opportunities at Panera:
A Path to Success: Our General Managers can continue their career
growth by pursuing our Operating Partner Program. While youre
helping your team reach their goals, well help you meet yours.
Skills and Training: At Panera, youll build skills you can use
anywhere. Our training can help you succeed in your careerand your
Nationwide Opportunities: We open about 100 new cafes each yearso
youll have plenty of chances to move or grow with us.
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a
Get ready to rise.__Equal Opportunity Employer and
601342 Sarasota, FL - Bee Ridge Rd
Keywords: Panera Bread, Sarasota , General Manager, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!