Project Manager - Restoration/Remodeling
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Project Manager - Restoration/Remodeling*
*Do You Want To Earn Your Potential? Do you have Drive, Initiative,
and Self Discipline? We are looking for someone who can say
OneRestore is an industry leader in insurance restoration and
reconstruction that is encountering unprecedented growth. We are
seeking a unique individual to accept the challenges of a fast
paced and challenging customer-centered service environment.
The top professional we select for this position will join a
company that traditionally rewards its employees for their
performance. The Company offers high earning potential with a base
and potential compensation for performance.
We offer professional training, automation, and leading-edge
support that will give you the tools you need to succeed. The
Management Team appreciates and recognizes individual and team
accomplishments. Promotions and advancement opportunities are
available for key performers that have the knowledge, skill, and
desire to lead and manage others.
*Job Summary: *
The Project Manager (PM) is accountable for managing restoration
and reconstruction projects for the Company by leading a project
team from start to finish. Responsible for generating positive
results in customer and adjuster satisfaction, overall planning,
documentation, and management of all personnel and subcontractors
on the job site. The PM insures that the scope of work is followed
and standardized procedures and practices are met in a professional
and timely manner.
*What does a Project Manager (PM) with OneRestore do?*
* Work on projects with a team of skilled tradespeople and your
OneRestore team member.
* Help homeowners to get back in their homes after an insurance
* Continuously learn new skills and improve results setting proper
expectations of others.
* Learn new things daily about construction and building.
* Have fun and be part of a growing business!
* PM's work with owners and sub-contractors after traumatic events
such as a fire or flood to clean up and repair damage to
* You will manage the restoration and reconstruction, as well as
control and communicate the budget effectively. This means you will
spend a good deal of time in the field to see your projects get
* You will work to build relationships based on trust, actively
listening, and finding ways to manage a team to complete projects
* We also want a fun person that enjoys solid results.
*Why Join OneRestore?*
We are a world-class restoration and reconstruction company that
works closely with insurance providers in the state of Florida.
Built upon principles of customer service, dynamic decision-making
and leadership, we have the tools to continue our rapid growth.
Our Project Managers are on the front lines of restoring our
communities by leading others to complete construction projects on
budget and up to the industry standard. You will have the autonomy
to control your schedule and continually seek learning
opportunities that will improve your skill set.
*Base salary plus commission on projects completed and collected.
*Our current Project Managers' yearly pay range is from $74,000 to
$100,000 depending on their production. There is potential
commissions based on performance requirements.
* Ongoing Leadership Development Program and industry events.
* Paid Vacation.
* Structured training.
* Computer provided by company.
* Company vehicle and gas reimbursement.
* Paid holidays.
* Paid vacation.
* Salary Plus Commission Plus Profit based bonus plan.
* Laptop computer or table.
* Dental and Vision.
*Team Qualifications (Requirements): *
* Ability to lead and develop team.
* Career emphasis on learning and continuing education.
* Sound planning and organizational skills.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience in
construction project management is welcomed if willing to learn a
new processes. If limited experience, but you meet all
qualifications, we will invest in your training.
*Role on the Team (Job Functions): *
* Meet operational objectives of sales, gross margin, and customer
* Track metrics during bi-weekly production meetings.
* Confirm budget, purchase orders, and work orders before start of
* Ensure compliance with standards, regulations, and
* Build relationships with key customers and clients.
* Seek partnerships to improve performance with vendors and
*Skills Desired of Team Member: *
* Self-motivated to get results.
* Enjoys working with clients and tradesman.
* Effectively schedules ahead while maintaining flexibility.
* Thrives under high performance environments.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Is succinct and professional with written communication.
* Loves to work hard.
* Enjoys taking care of others.
*Are you ready to work for OneRestore? *Before You Can Take the
Field We Require:
* Drug and background check.
* Working Conditions and Physical Requirements: The physical
environment requires the employee to work all types of both indoor
and outdoor conditions.
* Frequently required to use personal protective equipment, having
ability to stand or walk, occasionally bending, squatting, climbing
stairs and lifting up too 50 pounds.
*Xactimate, Dash, excellent computer skills a plus but not
*Apply now so you don't miss out on this great opportunity! You're
going to love working for our Company!*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $74,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* On call
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* Associate (Required)
* Project coordination: 2 years (Required)
* Time management: 2 years (Required)
* Construction management software: 2 years (Required)
* DASH: 1 year (Preferred)
* Xactimate: 1 year (Preferred)
* Computer skills: 2 years (Required)
* English (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 75% (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: OneRestore, Sarasota , Project Manager - Restoration/Remodeling, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!