Architectural Project Manager - Senior Level
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Globally Recognized Top-Culture Architecture Firm!This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Taylor ThibodeauAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$120,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Are you looking for a
firm that invests in you and your career?Is working for a top
ranked company culture an interest of yours?Look no further and
apply today!Why join us?
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- PTO, holiday break
- Globally ranked company culture
- Happy Hours & company sponsored eventsJob DetailsESSENTIAL JOB
FUNCTIONS Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from initial planning
stages through to final delivery and closeout.
- Develop and implement project plans, schedules, budgets, and
resource allocation plans.
- Foster positive relationships with clients, consultants,
contractors, and other stakeholders throughout the project
- Participate in the design and drawing production for a range of
commercial and civic project types.
- Identify project risks and develop contingency plans to
mitigate potential issues.
- Oversee, and when necessary, produce, high quality construction
- Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts,
administrative and technical, to assure the most efficient and
cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure adherence to project
objectives, timelines, and quality standards.
- Monitor and report on project progress, identifying and
resolving any issues that arise.
- Specification writing for project under their management.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to project team members,
promoting a positive team culture.
- Knowledge and compliance with relevant regulations, building
codes, and industry standards.SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge and experience with Autodesk Revit
- Excellent written, oral, and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and
guide project teams.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal
- Proven track record of managing complex projects to successful
completion, on time and within budget.
- Proficient in project management software and tools
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple priorities
and adapt to changing project requirements.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, construction
management or a related field
- 25+ years of experience in project management within the
- Licensure in Architecture (or in process of obtaining)
required.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Sarasota , Architectural Project Manager - Senior Level, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!