Marketing Manager - Saks Fifth Avenue
Posted on: October 12, 2018
job description Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium's only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment.
What This Position Is All About:
Under direction from the General Manager or Marketing Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the creation and execution of a strategic local marketing program, maximizing exposure for Saks Fifth Avenue in the local marketplace, and effectively being a liaison between their individual store and the corporate marketing team. The Marketing Manager will operate with clearly defined return on investment goals for sales and client acquisition and development.
Who You Are:
- You are a creative thinker and have the ability to develop new ideas for ways to connect customers and associates
- You are skilled in maintaining and developing social media channels
- You are comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced, and changing environment
- You are extremely results-oriented, and a true solution-seeker You Also Have:
- 4-year college degree (Marketing, Business, or Communications majors preferred)
- 3-5 years experience in special events, retail experience preferred
- Strong partnership skills for use in both internal and external communities to develop and execute all store marketing programs
- Budget management skills to ensure budget tracking in line with plans/projections & ROI As The Marketing Manager You Will:
- Execute all events, conduct analysis, and review results for recommendations for future programs.
- Support the General Manager in communicating corporate events to the store team and coordinate support and execution for all events to Saks Fifth Avenue standards.
- Complete all administrative needs for marketing including maintaining the store marketing/event calendars, online postings, email blasts, developing invitations and submitting calendars, event recaps, best practices, and budget documentation to corporate partners.
- Identify local market opportunities with key customer target groups and all media outlets and develop and execute programs that support the LBDP (Local Business Development Plan) and leverage these audiences, increasing exposure for Saks. Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Keywords: HBC, Sarasota , Marketing Manager - Saks Fifth Avenue, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!