Youth & Family Case Manager
Company: BAYS Florida
Posted on: March 12, 2019
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
BAYS FloridaDescription: BAYS Florida works in partnership with Individuals, Families, and Communities to inspire change, growth, and success. BAYS Florida envisions a Florida that believes in the value and worth of all people and their ability to change, grow, and succeed.We are looking for a Case Manager to fill an opening immediately in our Sarasota office.The qualified Case Manager will have:--- Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Criminology, Social Work, Counseling or related discipline (Required)--- Two years experience in case management and/or youth family counseling (Required)--- Should have familiarity with Juvenile Justice System and community resources--- Must possess a valid Florida Drivers License and Auto InsuranceThe qualified candidate will be able to perform the following task:
- Case Manager will manage a caseload of up to 30 diverted youth by providing intensive supervision to youth through individual, collateral, and parental contacts.
- Case Manager will communicate with team and maintain knowledge of all available community resources, classes, and groups. Attend and facilitate client classes as required.
- Make appropriate referrals to community agencies and follow-up within timeframe defined by Quality Improvement Standards.
- Ensure that youth is complying with all sanctions and goals as outlined in their plan, including curfews.
- Schedule and attend school-related staffing, when needed.
- Maintain contact with all collateral services and Juvenile Justice Probation Officers as needed and within timeframe defined by Quality Improvement Standards.
- Utilize and update internal electronic databases continuously and consistently with requirements, case details, etc.. Requirements: Physical Demands:--- Regularly required to talk or hear.--- Required to use hands to feel and reach.--- Must be able lift and move up to 10 pounds.--- Must be able to successfully complete CPR/First Aid/AED and Protective Action Response Trainings.Starting Wage: $14.66/hourAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.PM18
Keywords: BAYS Florida, Sarasota , Youth & Family Case Manager, Executive , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!