OB/GYN Hospital Employed - West Coast of Florida (Physician #)
Company: First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health
Posted on: May 5, 2020
First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
is seeking an OB/GYN to join their successful employed physician
group. The group consists of 7 Physicians, one APRN and a dedicated
team of clinical and support staff. The group is located in the
highly desirable area of Sarasota, Florida. We are located
approximately 60 minutes south of Tampa and 1.5 hours north of Ft.
Myers on the West Coast of Florida. The office is conveniently
located on the campus of Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Sarasota
Memorial Hospital is an award-winning full-service health system
with 839 beds and specialized expertise in heart, vascular, cancer,
and neuroscience services, as well as a network of outpatient
centers, long-term care and rehabilitation among its many
nationally recognized programs. It is the only hospital providing
Level II Trauma, obstetrical services, a 25 bed Pediatric Unit, and
a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Sarasota County. The
Level III NICU has 33 private rooms. The hospital has
neonatologists on site 24/7 and Maternal Fetal Medicine coverage.
The Mother Baby unit holds 28 beds and Labor & Delivery has 14
spacious suites, 3 C-section Operating Rooms and a 4-bed recovery
area. The hospital also has a 7-bed OB ECC and triage unit near the
Emergency Room. The hospital performed 4,118 deliveries in 2019,
and we have 4 daVinci robots accessible to our surgeons. Additional
Information about the Group:
- Physicians see approximately 25-30 patients per day
- Practice averages 55-60 deliveries and 30 surgeries per
- Call is shared amongst all OBGYNs in the practice.
- Physicians are on staff at one hospital.
- OB Hospitalist group covers the OB ECC and provides back-up
coverage for the OBGYNs.
- Office is fully equipped with ultrasounds, a phlebotomist and
Intergy as its EHR. Required Qualifications:
- Candidate must be Board Certified but we will consider Board
Eligible if within 3 years of completing training.
- Licensed in State of Florida but will accept CVs from
physicians interested in applying for FL license.
- Graduate of an ACGME accredited OB/GYN program. Benefits
- A 2 year employment contract with a generous salary and bonus
potential. Physicians transition to a pay model after 2 years.
- Comprehensive benefits - health, dental, vision, disability,
life insurance, 403B Retirement Savings Plan, CME and many other
- Relocation assistance is provided.
- As an employee of a public, State of Florida organization,
physicians are entitled to sovereign immunity.
- We are a not-for-profit entity. Physicians can participate in
the PSLF Program if employed by FPG. Please contact Joelle
Hennesey, Senior Manager, Physician Services at [Click Here to
Apply] or [Click Here to Apply] more information on this
opportunity. Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics
jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob
gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs,
obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs,
obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health, Sarasota , OB/GYN Hospital Employed - West Coast of Florida (Physician #), Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!