Company: KA Recruiting
Posted on: February 20, 2021
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Medical
Technologist - General - Full-time Medical Technologist needed at a
top hospital in Florida!
Medical Technologist, Full-time
Mixed shift Evenings to Nights
10 hour shifts 1-11:30 or 2-12:30
The Medical Technologist performs laboratory testing in one or more
sections of the laboratory that assists with the diagnosis of
patients. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Processes specimens, prepares reagents, performs testing
procedures; reports and interprets test results.
- Performs quality control testing, instrument maintenance and
- Verifies analytic accuracy, precision, sensitivity and references
ranges for test methods.
- Works with Physician to analyze results and conduct more
difficult, non-routine tests.
- Serves as a consultant to medical laboratory technicians and
phlebotomists as needed.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Nationally recognized certification as a medical
- Florida State Licensure as a MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST in all
Laboratory areas is required.
- Associates' Degree in medical technology with formal medical
technology training. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Medical Technologist in a
hospital laboratory is preferred.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Strong team work and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, walking,
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Keywords: KA Recruiting, Sarasota , Medical Technologist, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!