Physician / Med-Ped / Florida / Locum or Permanent / Med/Peds - Med/Peds Opportunity
Company: The Inline Group
Posted on: May 6, 2022
MD Now - Sarasota County
- Full Time
- Hours: FT Requirement is 14 Shifts/Month (May Block Shifts; ex.
4 on/4off) - 12-Hours Shifts (8 AM - 8 PM) - Team Rotates Weekends
- Schedules Set 4 Weeks in Advance
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 3 - 5 Per Hour
- Call Schedule: Volunteer Only For Additional Pay
- Compensation: - Competitive Base Salary + Bonus (to be
discussed by phone)
- Medical Directorship Bonus Available (must have UC
- Relocation Negotiable
- Benefits: - Medical/Vision/Dental
- 120 PTO Hours
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- $2,500 CME Allowance
- Total Source University
- Up to Date Anywhere (free online CME credits)
- Licenses and Certifications Paid
- Paid Malpractice
- Urgent Care Visit Reduced Fee
- Additional Info: As the largest provider of urgent care in
South Florida, we are seeking bright, talented individuals who
share in our commitment to making a positive difference for the
patients and our communities.
- Rapidly growing company with a fast-paced environment.
- Enjoy a fantastic work-life balance with 3-4 days off every
- A generous Medical Directorship Bonus is available for candidates
with prior urgent care experience interested in ensuring quality
and reviewing charts.
- EMR: E-ClinicalWorks
- Active/Pending FL license.
- Unrestricted DEA license.
- Must feel proficient with suturing and common urgent care
- Must deliver a WOW experience to our patients.
- Must be comfortable with COVID testing in full PPE.
- 2+ years of UC, ER, Fast Track or Family Medicine experience
- DOT Certification and Workers Compensation Experience
Keywords: The Inline Group, Sarasota , Physician / Med-Ped / Florida / Locum or Permanent / Med/Peds - Med/Peds Opportunity, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!