Care Transition Coordinator, RN - Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Company: Baycare Health System, Inc
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Care Transition Coordinator, RNThe Care Transition Coordinator
is responsible for transitions of care from acute and subacute
setting to home with home health care.
* Provide education of homecare services to community groups and
* Collaborate with business development team in gaining and
maintaining market share through referral intake process.
* Collaborate with referral sources in transitions of care.
* Timely communication with all referrals sources telephonically as
well as through electronic platforms.
* Provide clear concise referral provided to homecare division
meeting all regulatory, payer, and safety requirements.
* Completion of preadmission assessment and education to patient
and caregiver of homecare services.
* Coordination of Homecare and Pharmacy as well as communication
with referral sources and physicians.
* Responsible for knowledge of Medicare and Managed Care
regulations and requirements.
* Timely response to referrals sources, providers, and leadership
* Responsible for documenting Face to Face encounter, verifying POC
and following Physicians which is a condition of payment.
* Oversight of Care Coordination Assistant team.
* Identifies patients appropriate for disease management programs
* Performs ICD-10 coding of referrals.
* Identifies potential MSP scenarios.
* Responsible for leading MDI huddles on rotation basis.
* Monitors and communicates referral source activity acting as one
point of contact for referral sources, home health, and
* Will be responsible for additional transitions of care duties as
* Business development skills
* Time management skills
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Computer skills appropriate to position
* Customer service and interpersonal skills
* Utilize CPT and appropriate ICD codes
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel is
Requires reliable transportation and must be able to travel in
assigned territory and attend meetings as needed.
Why Join BayCare HomeCare?
We offer extensive training and mentorship along with amazing
career growth opportunities. As one of the largest providers of
home care services in the State of Florida, BayCare HomeCare has
provided quality home care to Florida residents since 1976. BayCare
HomeCare is accredited by The Joint Commission, the highest
standard of quality within the industry and carries a Quality of
Patient Care 4.5-star rating from the federal Centers for Medicare
and Medicaid Services (CMS)
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package including:
* Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* 401k match and additional yearly contribution
* Yearly performance appraisals and team award bonus
* Community discounts and more
AND the Chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to
Licensure & Certification:
* Active/Clear Florida RN license is required.
* CCMC Certification preferred
* Required Associate's Nursing or Diploma Nursing
* Preferred Bachelor's Nursing
* Preferred 3 years Nursing
Keywords: Baycare Health System, Inc, Sarasota , Care Transition Coordinator, RN - Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!