Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Registered NurseAs a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible
for overseeing and enhancing the overall Resident and Family
experience through the provision of comprehensive nursing
leadership to the health and wellness team working within our
Independent and Assisted Living care environments. Assists with
assuring the general health and well-being of residents through the
delivery of comprehensive and high-quality services. This is to be
handled in The Sterling Touch-- friendly, courteous, helpful,
timely and professional manner, resulting in a very high level of
Resident satisfaction. This position is under the general guidance
of the Director of Health and Wellness in accordance with Community
standards, processes, procedures, practices and philosophy.
* Participate in Start Sterling! line up every day.
* Greet the Residents, guests, fellow employees and vendors in a
friendly and courteous manner.
* Providing nursing services including medication administration
and delegation, as well as provision of care and services to
residents who have orders by their attending physician to be
admitted to the community for Assisted Living care per State
* Ensure the evaluation and clinical competence of assigned nursing
personnel, assisted living aides, and medication aides by
participation in orientation, education, teaching and supervision
* Conducts frequent rounds to evaluate effectiveness of care
* Provide direct nursing services to residents in accordance with
State regulations within Assisted Living community; including
observing, assessing and reporting resident condition changes.
* Receive and transcribe physician orders, assuring the
implementation of care plans, investigating and documenting all
accidents and incidents, medication administration, treatment
orders, electronic chart notes, admission/discharge/transfer
paperwork, working with other health care professional and
community staff to provide timely and responsive care services to
* Use best-practice nursing judgment in monitoring residents'
changes in condition and take appropriate steps to address changes,
notify Medical Providers and resident representatives of change in
a resident's condition.
* Responsible for ensuring that staffing is adequate at all times
to meet resident personalized service plans and needs.
* Assists Director of Health and Wellness to ensure medical
supplies are ordered and available in adequate quantity for the
health and wellness department.
* Associates Degree in Nursing, required.
* Three or more years' nursing experience, preferred.
* Assisted living or home health care experience, preferred.
Licenses or certificates:
* Registered Nurse in state of Iowa, required.
* Full-Time Hour or Part-Time Available
* Shift: 7:00AM- 7:00PM or 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Grand Living at Lake Lorraine, Sarasota , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!