Clinical Educator 2
Company: Fresenius Medical Care
Posted on: January 16, 2023
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:Supports the training and education of
employees based in company facilities and programs within an
assigned geographical area. Delivers standardized, competency
based, training and development programs including new employee
orientation, preceptor training, facility specific in- services,
and clinical, quality, and customer service training programs to
promote quality patient care, and achieve Area, Regional and/or
Enterprise wide initiatives & goals.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND
- Aligns with regional, group, and corporate, business-related
goals through all activities and actions.
- Adheres to standards and scope of nursing practice, company
policy, procedures, compliance, regulatory, legal, and ethical,
- Focuses all programs towards achieving a culture of patient
safety, clinical quality goals, and improving patient outcomes,
using company and industry guidelines and standards.
- Develops competency and skills to educate personnel in all
chronic kidney disease treatment programs.
- Empowers and promotes a culture of lifelong learning through
professional programs, coaching, and available technologies.
- Collaborates with relevant partners at all levels to schedule,
provide, and implement education programs, technologies, and
processes for new and current personnel.
- Utilizes appropriate educational venues and generational
learning techniques to deliver, support, and evaluate
- Partners in the implementation of action plans through to
resolution, as appropriate.
- Uses facilitation techniques and the variety of tools and
resources available to promote immersive, engaging, learning
- Develops and maintains open, effective, and timely
communication with internal and external customers such as, but not
limited to, company management and facility team, government
agencies, physicians, hospitals, and contracted travel
- Demonstrates leadership competencies, excellent communication,
customer service, continuous quality improvement, relationship
development, critical thinking, team building, motivating
employees, performance management, and decision- making
- Supports metric / KPI programs, with timely and complete data
documentation, reporting, and ongoing quality improvement
- Maintains knowledge of products, services, and strategies to
support and train staff appropriately in all modalities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Day to day work includes desk and personal computer work and
interaction with patients, Regional and facility/program employees
and physicians. The position requires travel between assigned
facilities and various locations within the community. Travel to
regional, departmental, and corporate meetings may be
- The work environment is characteristic of a health care
facility with air temperature control and moderate noise levels.
May be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases /
- This position requires frequent, prolonged periods of standing
and the employee must be able to bend over. The employee may
occasionally be required to move, with assistance, machines, and
equipment of up to 200 lbs., and may lift chemical and water
solutions of up to 30 lbs. as high as 5 feet.
- May be asked to provide essential functions of this position in
other locations which may include overnight stays, with the same
physical demands and working conditions as described above.
- This position requires between approximately 35-80%
- NoneEDUCATION AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Associate or Bachelor's degree from an accredited School of
- Advanced degree BSN or MSN (preferred)
- Current appropriate RN state licensure in primary state of
- Obtain and maintain RN state licensure in assigned states as
- Must meet the practice requirements in the state of
- Minimum 1-year dialysis experience as a Registered Nurse
- CDN or CNN (preferred) or must attain within 18 months of
- Successful completion and maintenance of CPR BLS (Basic Life
Safety) Certification, all annual and ongoing required education /
training / competencies.EO/AA Employer:
IdentityFresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free
workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state
Keywords: Fresenius Medical Care, Sarasota , Clinical Educator 2, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!