Posted on: January 20, 2023
Life Skills Trainer/Caregiver -Base rate $15.00 per hour + pay
increase after completing new hire orientation. -Milestone bonus
$2,000 - - -Would you like to make a difference every day in
someone's life? In this role you will carry out rewarding work and
play a crucial role in the success of our organization.
- Provide training, assistance and supervision to individuals
receiving care in the areas of living skills, therapeutic
recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and
- Assist with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal
hygiene, shopping, cleaning, and medication administration.
- Facilitate the working relationships between employers and
individuals served, and support community involvement by
accompanying them on outings, or providing transportation to work
or other activities.
- Work closely with our clinical staff to support the therapeutic
and behavioral plans in place.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Six months to one year of experience in the human services
- Valid Driver's License from state of residence
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A caring attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and
effective communication skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
- A commitment to quality in everything you doWhether you have
previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like
the type of impact you want to make--- we want to hear from you!
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Paid Time Off and Health benefits to employees working a
minimum of 30 hours/week
- Paid training, Holiday pay, Mileage reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Work with some of the best co-workers you could ask for and see
your impact on the lives of those individuals we serve
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the
- Since our funding comes from Federal and State payers, we offer
stability, and secure work opportunitiesWork with fantastic
co-workers - Come join our team - Apply Today!
Keywords: Sevita, Sarasota , Caregiver, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!