Respiratory Therapist RRT
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description Introduction**$15,000 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE External
candidates only. 1 year experience required. ****$10,000 SIGN-ON
ELIGIBLE External candidates only New Grads**Do you have the career
opportunities as a(an) Respiratory Therapist RRT you want with your
current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital which is part of the nation's
leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsHCA
Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital, offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Respiratory Therapist RRT where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and Qualifications
- Current Florida Registered Respiratory Therapist license
- American Heart Association BLS health care provider required.
ACLS, PALS and NRP within 6 months of hire.
- Graduate of Respiratory Care program accredited by the
Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling and
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
appropriate actions in volatile situations.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
Your duties and responsibilities may include:
- You will be responsible for the application and operation of
acute care ventilators used for continuous short and long-term
- You must be self-directed in the absence of the full-time Team
- You will maintain all department and hospital records and enter
accurate information into the hospital computer for the therapy as
- You will perform your procedures with care and empathy for our
No Travel RequiredNo experience
Required Years of Experience This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is located in
Sarasota County, FL. We were founded in 1967 and are a 150 bed
hospital. Our patients receive resort-style treatment in our
coastal location. We offer the best resources and opportunities.
Our professional atmosphere is what you've been seeking. Join our
colleagues and be part of the caring, integrity and
professionalism. HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is a great
place to work. We offer excellent benefits and competitive
salaries. Our hospital is on a beautiful campus that provides a
comfortable setting. We are a top 100 hospital by Thomson Reuters.
We have been named a top 100 places to work by Modern Healthcare.
We received the Everest Award for being both a top 100 hospital
current performance winner and one of the 100 most improved
hospitals on their five year trend performance. We have been named
by Becker's Hospital Review among the top 100 hospitals with great
orthopedic programs. We hope you'll consider our careers at HCA
Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Respiratory Therapist RRT opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Sarasota , Respiratory Therapist RRT, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!