Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: Therapy Management Corporation
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Overview: Our Not-for-Profit Customer is in the central Cocoanut
area of Sarasota Florida is seeking RNs to work in there new
addition. They offer LTC, Rehab and ALF units. It is a 204-bed unit
senior community and will be adding 90 beds soon. They offer their
employees free day care and will be increasing their capacity to 70
in August 2022. The benefit package is outstanding and can include:
Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K and Child Care
M - F = 11p/7:00a
Weekend plus one week day shift also available
Responsibilities: The RN role follows the standards, policies and
practices of our customer and The Nurse Practice Act, while
promoting the physical and emotional health of the residents by
applying sound nursing processes of assessment, planning,
intervention, and implementation. The RN will work as a member of
the team to effectively interact with the residents, families and
other team members to assure the overall well-being of those
entrusted to our care.
* Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing and currently
licensed by the State of FL.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must show ability to read and write in a legible and
* Must speak and understand English.
* Previous experience or completion of training program.
* Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term
* Positive attitude toward the elderly.
Keywords: Therapy Management Corporation, Sarasota , Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!