Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care Opportunity in Sarasota, FL
Company: The Inline Group
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Pulmonology opening in Sarasota, Florida. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Intercoastal Medical Group - Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Full Time
- Hours: Mon - Fri 8 AM - 5 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: Varies
- Call Schedule: 1:4
- Compensation: - Competitive compensation packages.
- Physicians may earn additional compensation via productivity
- Partnership option available after the 2nd year of
- Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision plans available with included
Claims Made Malpractice insurance provided by the practice.
- All physicians are granted 15 days of PTO and 1 week for CME
(with up to $2,500 reimbursement for expenses).
- 401(k) available with 3% match (up to the first $250k)
- Additional Info:
- Intercoastal Medical Group is offering outstanding career
opportunities for physicians to enhance their careers while living
in one of the country's most sought-after locations.
- A partnership track is available after the 2nd year of
- Outstanding earning potential with starting salaries over the
national average. 401k with a 3% match.
- Board Certified in Pulmonology/Critical Care (EUBS training a
- The physician will cover the ICU: 2 weeks/month plus 4 hours/day
of office, 1 week/month LTAC plus 4 hours/day of office, 1
week/month 4-6 hours/day of office plus telemed consults
- Intercoastal physicians cover ICU patients at Lakewood Ranch
Medical Center, Doctors Hospital, and round at Post Acute Medical
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: The Inline Group, Sarasota , Pulmonary Disease - Critical Care Opportunity in Sarasota, FL, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!