Hematology/Oncology Opening in Sarasota, FL
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hematology/Oncology opening in Sarasota, Florida. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Hematology/Oncology job opening in Sarasota, FL**
- Sarasota is coastal city located about 60 miles from Tampa
- 420,000 person service area
**About the Opportunity:**
- Employed position for 2 years, then partnership upon successful
completion of 2nd year
- Full-time, permanent position
- Compensation: Based on MGMA standard
- Partnership option available after the 2nd year of
- Malpractice Insurance: A claims-made policy is provided by the
practice. The physician is responsible for their own tail should
they leave the group.
- Benefits: The physician is granted 3 weeks of vacation and 1 week
for CME; health insurance; 401(k).
- Group covers up to $2500 CME costs/year
- Relocation: $7500
- EMR in practice
- Board Certification/Eligibility required
- Medical group is a physician-owned, physician-governed, primary
care based multi-specialty group practice.
- Medical group is offering outstanding career opportunities for
physicians to enhance their careers while living in one of the
country's most sought-after locations.
- A partnership track is available after the 2nd year of
- Outstanding earning potential with starting salaries over the
national average. 401k with 3% match.
- All physicians will be expected to be BC.
- You will find a professionally rewarding atmosphere in Sarasota
that offers a unique professional and cultural mix.
- With beautiful beaches, excellent weather, and plenty of cultural
opportunities throughout, Sarasota is the perfect place to start or
continue your medical career.
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Sarasota , Hematology/Oncology Opening in Sarasota, FL, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!