Family Medicine, Outpatient, Call 1:7 - Lakewood Ranch, Florida!
Company: First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health
Posted on: May 28, 2023
First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System
is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine or IM/Peds Physician for our
growing market in Lakewood Ranch, Florida. First Physicians Group
is Florida's Gulf Coast leader in primary and specialty care with
an impressive 29-year history in the community. With 430+
Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers in 45 different
specialties and 66 practice locations, it is backed by the
tradition and strength of Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Practice
- Busy collegial practice with existing volume to quickly ramp up
a new physician.
- Group is made up of three (3) Family Medicine physicians and
three (3) IM/Peds physicians who are responsible for seeing
patients of all ages (newborn through geriatric) in the
- The position is outpatient only. FPGs Hospitalist group will
cover inpatient admissions at both hospitals. No OB.
- Clinic Hours are Monday Friday 8:00AM to 4:00PM, providing an
excellent work/life balance.
- Clinic volume averages 18-23 patients per day.
- Call of 1:7 will be shared equitably.
- Office is located at an SMH Care complex equipped with a
full-service laboratory, radiology/imaging, interventional
radiology, primary, specialty and rehabilitation services.
- Preference will be given to physicians with an active Florida
Medical license.Benefits Highlights:
- Contract includes a 2 year guaranteed base salary. Physician
can transition to a generous pay model after 2 years.
- Full array of benefits offered including health, dental,
vision, long term disability, 403B Retirement Plan, CME, paid
holidays and much more.
- A Commencement bonus and Relocation Allowance is offered.
- Four (4) weeks of PTO year 1 and 5 weeks years 2 and
- As an employee of a public, State of Florida organization,
physicians are entitled to sovereign immunity, no tail insurance is
necessary should you leave our practice.
- We are a not-for-profit organization 501(c)(3). Physicians can
participate in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program if
employed by FPG.
- Florida does not have a state income tax.Please contact Lana
Griffin, Provider Recruiter at Apply Here or Click to See Phone for
more information about this opportunity.Sarasota Memorial is a CMS
5-Star rated hospital in Florida for its overall quality. It is the
only hospital in Florida and one of just 33 across the nation to
maintain their top rating since 2016. It has been named among the
nation s Top 100 Hospitals, 40 Top Teaching Hospitals and 50 Top
Cardiovascular hospitals for 2022 by Fortune/Merative. SMH has
earned straight A Grades for Patient Safety from Leapfrog since
2016. One of just 41 organizations worldwide to earn Gallup s
Exceptional Workplace Award for 2022. Additionally, it has been
named a U.S. News High Performer in . The main hospital is the
largest in the region with 901 beds, a Level II Trauma Center,
Comprehensive Stroke Center, a 60-bed Rehab Pavilion and the Brian
D. Jellison Cancer Institute . The 8-story inpatient and surgical
Oncology Tower elevates the art and industry of cancer treatment in
Southwest Florida. The tower provides patients with the full
continuum of modern cancer care - from diagnosis and intervention
to survivorship care - under one roof. Lakewood Ranch, Florida, is
a 7,000-acre planned community located in northeastern Sarasota
County and southeastern Manatee County. Lakewood Ranch is the
multi-generational community in the U.S. for five years running.
The community offers all the shopping, dining, entertainment,
schools, healthcare, nature, and recreational options you could
want to make the most out of every day.
Keywords: First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health, Sarasota , Family Medicine, Outpatient, Call 1:7 - Lakewood Ranch, Florida!, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...