Dental Hygienist - Advanced Dental Care
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: September 13, 2018
OverviewOur practice proudly provides high-quality dentistry with compassionate, gentle treatment to meet the dental needs of families throughout the local community. Our dentists in Sarasota perform a full range of dental care services, from preventative care to specialized treatments, for adults and children from the age of 12. This has made our practice into a familiar and friendly family dental center for many types of dental services. At Advanced Dental Care of Sarasota, our top priority is providing an outstanding patient experience at a convenient local dentist office. Our knowledgeable Sarasota dentists offer exceptional dental services with a personal touch. Our fun, friendly office staff gets to know every patient and makes them feel like part of the family. We always strive to accommodate patients' dental and personal needs with patience and understanding. We simply want every person who comes to our practice to be completely comfortable. This is all part of our commitment to keeping patients happy and healthy. We also love to connect with the community through local events and outreach programs to show our support for all of the people who have trusted and supported us for years. Come experience the difference of dental care that makes you smile. We are hiring a part-time Dental Hygienist to work in our affiliate office; Advanced Dental Care located in beautiful Sarasota, FL. This part time Dental Hygienist position will have a flexible schedule. The Dental Hygienist for this position will need to have 1-2 years' experience working as a Dental Hygienist in a dental office and will be a licensed Dental Hygienist in the state of Florida. Recent Dental Hygienist Grads are welcome to apply. If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.ResponsibilitiesEssential responsibilities include:
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as required QualificationsDesired Skills:
- Hands on experience as a Hygienist
- Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene school. Current state license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few Advanced Dental Care of Sarasota is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA). As one of the country's largest and oldest dental support organizations, DCA supports more than 265 affiliated practices in 13 states, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities. Established in 1991 by Dr. Steven R. Matzkin, Dental Care Alliance's success is the result of our unwavering commitment to improving the wellbeing of patients, dentists, and dental professionals through innovative and proven practice-support solutions. Through years of combined industry expertise, economies of scale and centralized administration, DCA provides affiliated practices with substantial savings in supplies, increased services and effective marketing. DCA Mission We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients. DCA Vision To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry's best dental professionals. DCA Values - USMILE Unleash Career Potential-of our employees and partners Service Excellence-to our professionals, patients and families Meaningful Contribution-all can make a difference Integrity First-in all we do Leadership-in our field and we assume accountability Excellence in Action-we are committed to get the job done Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together. #CB
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Sarasota , Dental Hygienist - Advanced Dental Care, Healthcare , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!