Assistant Store Manager - Restore Hyper Wellness
Company: Restore Hyper Wellness
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy Sarasota is the antithesis
of the traditional doctor's office and we are hiring! Our locations
are fun, social and transparent. We provide whole body and
localized Cryotherapy, IV services, Hyperbaric therapy, Stretch
Therapy, as well as a variety of micronutrient testing and
Our clients tend to be active, fun, and healthy. We work directly
with professional sports teams as well as many of the top health
and wellness organizations in the country! We value work/live
balance, offer insurance benefits for full time employees and
provide attractive schedule options!
We are looking for an extraordinary Assistant Store Manager with
strong business building, sales and management skills (as evidenced
by a track record). The ideal candidate must thrive in an
entrepreneurial environment and embrace the idea of sharing in the
upside of the success of the business.
is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness
modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness
widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people
from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so
they can do more of what they love in life.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Meet the area's top athletes and fitness enthusiasts and get
them excited about using our treatments at local fitness
- Educate customers about the benefits of our services
- Help customers address their sports performance, health &
beauty, and pain management issues
- Assist with the development and implementation of sales and
marketing and work to generate sales and marketing leads
- Deliver a first-class customer experience
- Identify and implement new social media trends
- Assist in running reports relevant to store success
- Actively participate in interesting health and fitness events
in the area and local word of mouth marketing
- Act as a leader in the store, stepping in for the Store Manager
as needed and assisting with staff-related issues
Qualifications And Skills
- Passion for fitness and athletic achievement - we're health and
- An affinity for sales. You need to enjoy the sales process and
have a track record of success.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver action plans based on and measured by data.
You have to be comfortable with numbers.
- Good team player and leader. You must be able to delegate and
develop a quality team.
- Desire to meet personal & team monthly, quarterly, and annual
financial goals. Your total compensation will be tied to
- High ethics and integrity. You have to do the right thing even
when no one is watching.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive Base Salary Range ($42,000 - $46,000)
- Monthly goal-based performance bonuses
- Access to complementary products
- Health insurance monthly stipend
- Cell Phone stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Paid participation in local fitness and social events
- Internal growth opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Restore Hyper Wellness, Sarasota , Assistant Store Manager - Restore Hyper Wellness, Hospitality & Tourism , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!