Customer Service Representative
Company: Liberty Savings Bank FSB
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Description: Job Summary:Provides superior service to bank
customers by performing banking transactions, opening new accounts
and expanding customer relationships.Essential Functions:
- Maintains and balances a cash drawer, performs ATM and assists
with end of night balancing.
- Receives, posts, pays out funds, balances and proofs customer
- Opens new accounts for checking, savings, business accounts,
- Identifies customer needs and recommends specific products
and/or services by use of CNA process.
- Expands customer relationships by making appropriate referrals,
such as investments, mortgage and commercial loans and handling
consumer loans by taking applications and assisting with
- Maintains and balances cash drawer.
- Accepts and posts credit card and loan payments and
- Performs account research and problem solving as needed.
- Cross-trains in other areas of the financial center, such as
ATM, Vault, Savings Bonds, Safe Deposit, Wire Transfers, other
ancillary services and assists with opening and closing financial
- Contributes to the achievement of financial center
sales/service goals by meeting/exceeding individual goals.
- Upholds customer satisfaction by supporting external and
internal customers and answering questions/requests in a timely
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by
- Complies with the bank procedures and follows
regulatory/operational/security guidelines. Adheres to the Check
Handling Agreement. Successful Mystery Shop scores. Minimal bank
monetary losses.Secondary Functions:
- Makes tele-consulting as necessary.
- Provides support by performing clerical duties, such as
answering telephone, maintaining accurate records, faxing, copying
- Contributes to the team effort by performing other job-related
duties as assigned.PM19 Requirements: Standards:
- Proficient in technical processing of all phases of the CSR I
position (transactions, opening/closing, new accounts opening,
savings, DDA, Commercial DDA, CDs, IRA's, balancing ATM, Safe
Deposit processing), balances at 90% or better and assist in
finding outages as evidenced by management observation and
- Embraces the ASK program and strives to achieve personal sales
goals (referrals) as evidenced by sales reports and tracking
- Demonstrates proficiency with ERB process through audit of the
- Demonstrates excellent customer service/sales skills both in
person and on telephone as evidenced by management
- Good understanding of all areas of compliance regulations (Reg.
CC, Reg. E, TISA, Privacy Act, BSA, etc.) as evidenced by absence
of regulation violations.
- Must have completed and passed all mandatory training sessions,
classroom, CBT and self-study as scheduled by manager within
specified timelines or as classes are available.
- Answers calls within 3 rings and returns phone calls or follows
up on requests and/or questions within 24-hours.
- Maintains regular attendance and punctuality as evidenced by
- Proficient in consumer loan processing (application and basic
processing) as evidenced by minimal errors reported by Consumer
Lending Quality Control and management observation.Physical
- Talking-Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the
- Hearing-Ability to receive detailed information through oral
- Seeing-Ability to view a computer screen for an extended period
of time and/or identify individuals visually.
- Standing-Ability to stand on feet for long periods of
- Walking-Ability to use feet and legs to move from one place to
another specifically in narrow/confined spaces.
- Finger dexterity-Ability to work with fingers for handling
coins or other small objects and use a keyboard.
- Reaching-Ability to extend hand/arms in any direction to
- Lifting-Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year customer service or cash handling
- Able to communicate with individuals at all levels, provide
superior customer service, and work well with others is
- Able to demonstrate a professional courteous manner, present a
well-groomed, business-like appearance and use proper telephone
etiquette/grammar is required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule and skills in accuracy, cash
handling, and math are required.
- Basic computer skills and the ability to learn industry-related
software are required.
Keywords: Liberty Savings Bank FSB, Sarasota , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!