Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Concierge PRN? At HCA Florida Sarasota
Doctors Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up
to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members
over the course of three years.BenefitsHCA Florida Sarasota Doctors
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Concierge PRN like you to be a part
of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsWe are currently
recruiting for a Concierge to join our team! As our Concierge, you
will act as a liaison between patients, patients' relatives, and
the facility to improve customer/patient satisfaction. We are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! What you will do in
- You will communicate patient questions, complaints, problems
and concerns to appropriate hospital leadership.
- You will clearly explain Hospital processes to patients
- You will obtain the information needed to develop a solution
for the patient and their family.
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service when problem
solving, communicating, providing information and reassurance to
patients and their family.
- You will demonstration sound judgment and seek guidance when
uncertain of situation.
- You will refer to appropriate leadership staff and to risk
management when necessary. What Qualifications you will need:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Effectively communicates physician, patient, and family needs
to appropriate members of the health care team.
- Ensures continuity of care thru precise and consistent
communication of patient information with other departments and
- Assists in the learning process for new employees, including
training and supervision.
- Performs clerical duties including correspondence and phone
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to manage stress appropriately.
- Must be computer literate and able to multi-task.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors
Hospital is located in Sarasota County, FL. We were founded in 1967
and are a 150 bed hospital. Our patients receive resort-style
treatment in our coastal location. We offer the best resources and
opportunities. Our professional atmosphere is what you've been
seeking. Join our colleagues and be part of the caring, integrity
and professionalism. HCA Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital is a
great place to work. We offer excellent benefits and competitive
salaries. Our hospital is on a beautiful campus that provides a
comfortable setting. We are a top 100 hospital by Thomson Reuters.
We have been named a top 100 places to work by Modern Healthcare.
We received the Everest Award for being both a top 100 hospital
current performance winner and one of the 100 most improved
hospitals on their five year trend performance. We have been named
by Becker's Hospital Review among the top 100 hospitals with great
orthopedic programs. We hope you'll consider our careers at HCA
Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital. HCA Healthcare has been
recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the
Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist,
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Concierge PRN opening. Qualified candidates
will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join
our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Sarasota , Concierge PRN, Hospitality & Tourism , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!