Travel Lead Retail Reset Merchandiser
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Lead Retail Service Merchandiser is responsible for representing
Acosta, our clients, and our customers by effectively leading a
team and performing reset and remodel work including, but not
limited to, the proper implementation of plan-o-grams, new item
placement, void corrections, and special merchandising activity.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, quick learner, has a strong
attention to detail, and works well in a team or independent
situation. They must possess excellent organizational skills,
strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
with business partners.
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all
peopleIntegrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
behaviorResults Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment
to succeedTrust - Must be honest, sincere and confidentTeamwork -
Must build trusting relationshipsInnovation - Must progress through
a combination of creativity, common sense and visionBalance - Must
maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective on what is
important in life.
- Serve as a team lead in the organization and execution of reset
and remodel work. Effectively partner with store personnel for the
scheduling and communication of reset and remodel work
- Read and follow a plan-o-gram to effectively complete reset and
remodel work. Have a working knowledge of merchandising and retail
- Partner with store personnel and co-workers to achieve and
maintain merchandising excellence, discuss changes, and build an
effective working relationship
- Effectively and accurately prepare, process, submit, and manage
documentation related to assigned reset and remodel work.
- Perform job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her
surroundings. Utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use
when necessary. Be proactive in alerting management to any unsafe
act or condition to prevent injuries
- Understand and follow all Acosta Policies and standard
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Some experience may be substituted for some of the above
Work Experience Requirements:
- 3+ year's supervisory / management experience with the
authority to direct and or oversee the employee's daily work
activities3+ year's Customer Service experience preferred. Prior
sales agent, retail and reset responsibility experience
preferredPossess excellent organizational skills, strong
communication skills and the ability to build relationships with
- Comfortable utilizing Technology (i.e., smartphones, computer,
copier/fax, and handheld devices)
- Strong demonstration of the following core
- Quality Commitment Maintain quality standards that meet and/or
- Detail Oriented Ensure work accuracy
- Customer Service Provide a level of service to customer
- Communication Skills Ability to communicate effectively.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Effective ability to work accurately with web-based
applications to indicate work availability, check work assignments,
accept work assignments, receive work documentation and
information, record work start and completion times, record work
mileage, record work expenses, record work time and attendance, and
complete training activitiesbe willing and able to work in cold
environmental conditions (i.e., refrigerated and freezer sections
of retail stores) for limited periods of time
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, decision
making and leadership skills. Must be able to read and communicate
effectively with others
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to drive in a
car for extended periods of time
- Travel is required and could be up to 50%. Overnight stays and
occasional weekend work would be required.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Acosta utilizes E-Verify for validating the ability to work in the
United States for all job candidates. - If you want more
information on what this entails and your rights as a job
applicant, please use the link provided to access information on
our use of E-Verify and your right to work. - Employer Resources
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Sarasota , Travel Lead Retail Reset Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!