Kitchen Helper/ Waitstaff
Company: Desoto Beach Club
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Serves patrons by providing information to help food and beverage
selections; presenting ordered choices; maintaining dining
ambiance. Bussing dishes from tables, sweeping/ mopping floors,
dishes, kitchen meal prep for the chef, cleaning duties.
* Prepares room for dining by sweeping, mopping floors, setting
tables with china, silverware, napkins, placemats, condiments,
* Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation
cleaning lists, health department code, and establishment training
* Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu;
suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specialties; answering
food preparation questions.
* Transmits orders to kitchen by recording patrons' choices;
identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special
* Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal
* Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from
kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments from service
* Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs;
observing dining process.
* Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed;
replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to
patron spills or other special needs.
* Prepping food for meals as assigned, cleaning the kitchen,
dishes, making desserts, salads and other duties.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Customer Service,
Resolving Conflict, Teamwork, Persistence, Energy Level, Selling to
Customer Needs, Thoroughness, Professionalism, Client
Keywords: Desoto Beach Club, Sarasota , Kitchen Helper/ Waitstaff, Hospitality & Tourism , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!