Le Mans Kitchen Prep/Line Cook
Company: Sarasota Ford
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Job Title: Prep/Line Cook
Location: 707 South Washing Blvd. Sarasota, FL 34236
Company: Sarasota Ford / Le Mans Kitchen
We are seeking an experienced Prep/Line Cook to join our team and
play a key role in delivering exceptional culinary experiences to
our valued customers. If you have 5-10 years of experience as a
line cook or prep cook, a strong grasp of various cooking methods,
ingredients, equipment, and kitchen procedures, and a commitment to
maintaining the highest standards of kitchen sanitation and safety,
we encourage you to apply.
- Work in collaboration with the executive chef and kitchen team to
prepare and deliver high-quality dishes.
- Take charge of opening and closing kitchen duties as directed by
the executive chef.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach when interacting
with colleagues and customers.
- Produce plates that are not only delicious but also visually
- Ensure that the kitchen operates efficiently and meets our
- Adhere to kitchen safety and sanitation procedures at all
- Display open availability during the work schedule (Monday -
Friday, 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM).
- Successfully pass a full drug and background screening.
If you are a dedicated and skilled Prep/Line Cook who is committed
to producing high-quality dishes and maintaining kitchen
excellence, we invite you to apply for this position. Join our team
and be a part of our commitment to an exceptional experience.
SARASOTA FORD BENEFITS:
In 2022, Sarasota Ford launched our brand-new Employee First
Initiative! This initiative focuses on further rewarding our
employees for their hard work and dedication outside of the already
amazing benefits we offer.
Our Employee First Initiative Benefits Include:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
401K Retirement Plan with Match!
5-Day Work Weeks
Paid Maternity Leave
Quarterly Employee Events
A state-of-the-art Employee Re-Charge Facility, Club 95 (fully
A fully confidential Employee Assistance Program (for whatever life
may throw at you).
1 WEEK of PAID Flex Time after 90 days.
Paid Holidays after 90 days
Paid Vacation after 1 year
- 2-3 years of experience as a line cook or prep cook.
- A solid understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients,
kitchen equipment, and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of kitchen sanitation and safety
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced kitchen environment.
- Passion for creating culinary delights that satisfy our
Keywords: Sarasota Ford, Sarasota , Le Mans Kitchen Prep/Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!