Valet Attendant USA
Company: USA Parking
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Tell me about this position! What do I do as a Valet Attendant? As our newest team member, you will be an integral part of the warm welcome and fond farewell process. Some duties include:
- Providing high level of guest services to each guest.
- Safely moving vehicles to and from the garage upon request. Does a fast paced, exciting, ever changing environment excite you? Would you enjoy working at an exclusive, luxury hotel or resort location? Do you posses the spirit to serve? If so, this opportunity might be right for you! SP+ Hospitality is currently appointing new Valet Attendants! - Join our high energy team today! We promote from within! - 90% of our managerial positions are filled with internal talent! Who will I be working for? SP+ Hospitality is the industry's largest, leading parking company in the world. With over 23,000 combined employees, our luxury valet parking division manages more 4 and 5 diamond locations than any other parking company in the world! Join our team full-time, part-time or seasonal and enjoy a FUN work location with competitive benefits, world class promotion from within programs and well-trained teams and leaders. We offer an EXCELLENT benefits package to include, health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, Accidental insurance and matching 401k! Not to mention, we encourage college students to apply, and offer flexible work schedules! ---.But wait! Let's be sure you possess these minimal requirements first! Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It's our company motto! Essential Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English in both written and oral forms.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Drug test and criminal review will be administered. Physical requirements:
- Ability to sprint short distances.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 6 or 8 hours, less break)
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a shift.
- Ability to work in extreme elements - heat, wind, snow, rain, ect.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 pounds (signs, luggage, etc.) Classification: Non-exempt. Hourly Wage + Cash Tips Notes: This job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the corporate office. This document does not create any employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. A full job description is available upon request. SP+ Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. SP+ Hospitality does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Keywords: USA Parking, Sarasota , Valet Attendant USA, Hospitality & Tourism , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!