Posted on: September 13, 2019
- We have an opening for a full-time COOK position.
- Location: Lakehouse West; 3435 Fox Run road, Sarasota, FL 34231
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule; 9:00am - 7:30pm.
- Requirement: Previous high volume cook experience is
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video
interviewing technology to fast track your career with our
award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job
application, you will be invited to participate in a short video
introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
With a marked focus on senior living, Unidine delivers custom
culinary programs centered on diamond service, scratch cooking, and
a holistic health & wellness approach to dining. We embrace
culinary integrity and innovation to craft invigorating,
nourishing, and memorable meals with high quality local, seasonal,
and responsibly sourced ingredients and products. As a boutique
food and dining management service, we specialize in tailored,
creative solutions to serve discerning clients and their clientele
Full time associates at Unidine are offered many fantastic benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Prepares food in accordance with applicable federal, state
and corporate standards, guidelines and regulations with
established policies and procedures. Ensures quality food service
is provided at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares high-quality food items according to standardized
recipes and instructions to meet production, delivery and service
- Serves meals or prepares for delivery by using correct
portioning, meeting outlined standards, ensuring that food is at
the correct temperature and is attractive and tasty. Tastes all
prepared food items.
- Uses established ticket collection procedures during service.
Responsible for records from area worked during service
- Cleans kitchen after preparation and serving, maintaining high
standards of cleanliness. Stores or discards excess food in
accordance with safe food-handling procedures.
- Keeps refrigerators and storerooms clean and neat. Ensures food
and supply items are stored per standards.
- Operates and maintains kitchen equipment as instructed.
- Assists in production planning, record keeping and reporting as
- Assists in the ordering and receiving of all food and supplies
- Reports needed maintenance, faulty equipment or accidents to
the supervisor immediately.
- Attends in-service and safety meetings.
- Maintains good working relationships with coworkers, customers,
administrators and managers.
- Performs job safely while maintaining a clean, safe work
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented
organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by
using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth
opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex,
religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Unidine, Sarasota , COOK (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!