Company: Core-Mark International, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2019
Job DetailsDescriptionCore-Mark (Nasdaq CORE)
www.core-mark.comCore-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues
to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and
broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our
reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has
allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32
distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs,
and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.At Core-Mark,
you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges
you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and
come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.THE POWER OF ONE.
STRENGTHENED BY ALL.Position Summary:As the Driver Check-In, you
will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the check-in and
product returns process. You will ensure the process is done
efficiently and effectively through working directly with drivers
when it comes to documentation and recording returns. A successful
candidate will have played a key role in adding to the quality of
the process and the customer experience. Position Responsibilities:
- Checking-in route drivers upon returning from deliveries.
- Assisting in the unloading of merchandise from vehicles.
- Ensuring the product returns process is followed accurately and
- Examining customer returns with merchandising received.
- Recording returns and ensuring all paperwork is completed
- Communicating with inventory personnel over quality related
- Separating, palletizing, locating, and preparing items for
return to designated areas.
- Communicating with drivers, department managers, and others
regarding delivery challenges.
- Assisting in the coordination of vehicle repairs and
maintenance as required.
- Supporting other inventory control duties as required.Skills &
- High School Degree or General Educational Development (GED)
- 2-3 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Commitment to quality customer service by utilizing excellent
- Ability to communicate information accurately.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow all
established procedures and regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and intermediate
general computer skills.
- Ability to apply general mathematics skills and concepts of
basic algebra and geometry.
- May require certification or ability to operate operation
vehicles; such as pallet jack or forklift.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed is
preferred.Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to lift, unload, and carry totes and bundles
up to 30 lbs. repetitively and up to 60 lbs. occasionally, push up
to 50 lbs., and move a dolly loaded with up to 250 lbs.
- Physical ability to maneuver loaded hand carts over a variety
of inclines and surfaces.
- Physical ability to stand and walk frequently, and be able to
drive for a significant period of time.
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, or
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather,
temperature, lighting, and noise as determined by circumstances at
accounts within assigned territory.Core-Mark Benefits:At Core-Mark,
we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the
well-being of your family. That's why we offer a comprehensive
benefits package that supports the health of you and your family.
As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life,Disability,& Employee Assistance Program
paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, &
- Financial Wellness:401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6%
contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter
Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for
children of employeesAt Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed
to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach
their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to
bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark
collectively stronger.THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY
Keywords: Core-Mark International, Inc., Sarasota , Driver Check-in, Hospitality & Tourism , Tampa, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!