Clinical Trainer - MA/LPN with Primary Care Experi
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionBusy Internal Medicine Practice seeks Clinical
Trainer to perform electronic medical records training, office
coverage and reporting as needed.Must have 2 or more years previous
experience as a Medical Assistant or LPN (or greater) in Primary
Care or Internal Medicine practice.Must have prior experience in
patient care (i.e. capture vitals, EKG, Injections etc.) Must be
mature, reliable, and self-directed.Previous training experience
preferredMust be flexible, conform to changing priorities and able
to travel between clinics in Sarasota, Manatee and Collier
counties.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- New-hire orientation/training and Clinical staff introduction
of key clinical concepts, practices, and processes.
- Clinical training for all medical equipment and procedures
performed in office - including EKG, Spirometry, Holter Monitor,
Ear Lavage and CLIA Waived Lab Procedures
- Develop tip sheets to support system users.
- Work collaboratively to create and update new EMR training
materials/templates (checklists, flowcharts, screen shots, training
- Provides "Hands-on" clinical training and subsequent
"Shadowing" to ensure proper application of key clinical and
technical concepts/ learnings.
- Provide office coverage as needed and other
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to work well in a team or alone
- Computer Skills (Experience with EMR/EHR required),
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Ability to function well in a fast paced, ever changing
environment** Compensation Based on Experience and
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: MAXhealth, Sarasota , Clinical Trainer - MA/LPN with Primary Care Experi, Human Resources , Sarasota, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!